30 | SICKENING SIGHT

[ has the mention of a sensitive topic. ]

"do you mind if i cross the line tonight?" 

at his words, you felt your heartbeat fasten as he stared at you with his dark brown eyes.

"i don't mind at all." you added, causing a sly smirk to form on his face. jungkook pushed himself off of you and starts to strip as you sat up on your elbows.

you watch as he grabbed the hem of his t-shirt, and pulls it upwards over his body, exposing his toned skin. jungkook notices you practically drooling over him, which causes a smirk to creep up on his face.

soon, your eyes travel from his eyes, then down to his crotch area. your eyes widening, seeing the tent forming through his jeans. his gaze follows yours, causing him to let out a chuckle seeing you taken aback from the sight, as he continued to strip in front of you shamelessly.

placing his hands on his belt about to undo it, he catches your eyes on his lower region.

with a smug look displayed on his face, he decided to tease you a little.

seeing your eyes fill with excitement, jungkook left his jeans on and done, afterwards jumping into bed, attacking your lips with his. kissing him back, you let your hands roam freely through his soft hair, as you felt him grasp onto the towel that was wrapped around your body.

jungkook pulled away for a split second, pulling off the towel, exposing you in your bra.

he paused for a minute, eyes focused on your half exposed chest. before he could comment, you pull him back into a heated kiss, making him feel more tempted to see your body.

he wanted to see you fully naked.

he stops kissing your lips, and instead leaves kisses down your jaw then onto your neck, kissing your neck ever so gently.

but soon, you felt him sucking on your skin, which caused you to feel a light burn due to how harshly he sucked on your skin.

with your eyes shut and you enjoying the skin-ship between you both, you couldn't help but to let out a light moan.

he made you feel good without even having to get inside of you. no wonder why mostly every girl, and possibly guys too, would swoon over him.

you felt as jungkooks hands move to your bare back and unclasp your bra.

his hands afterwards glide up on either arm, up to your shoulders as he slides the straps of your bra down. but before he fully removing your bra from your chest, you felt as jungkook groped your breast over the laced material you wore.

jungkook parted his lips from yours, and grabbed onto both of your wrists with each of his hands and
places your hands on his black leather belt.

you began to unbuckle his belt, as he smashes your lips on his, once more — after unfastening his belt and pants, you rested your arms over his shoulders as he moves down to your collarbone this time.

with your arms over his shoulders you pull his figure closer towards yours, just as jungkook's hands slowly moves down to the waistband of your underwear.

however, just as he was about to pull your panties down, things seemed to take a drastic turn.

the door swings opened.

"what's up guys — what the fuck?!" jimin yelled.

the calmness of his greeting turning into more of a shocked, statement at what he had witnessed in an instant. but worse, it wasn't just him who decided to pay a visit, but the rest of the guys too.