27 | MANIPULATION

[ 2 WEEKS LATER ]

you woke up, sitting up from bed as your stretched out your arms, a yawn escaping your mouth.

you looked over to jungkook's bed, seeing it empty.

as always.

two weeks ago, the night you guys have broken up you stayed over at taehyung's dorm. the next day, you felt so nervous, having to confront jungkook.

you were going to pack up some things to stay in taehyung's dormitory for a while. but when you gathered the courage to head back to your dorm with taehyung accompanying you, he wasn't there.

jungkook was gone.

you've never seen him for the rest of the week. nor, was he inside the dormitory at all too. it's like he had completely vanished. it concerned you.

you had no clue of his whereabouts, and where he was staying in the meantime. you missed him, but you still didn't have enough courage to start a talk or let alone confront him.

four out of the six of the guys knew about your short lasting relationship with jungkook.

meanwhile, the other two; yoongi and namjoon were completely clueless. all of the guys didn't know about where jungkook was headed, and they ignored what happened between you guys, keeping it away from ruining the mood.

removing the warm blanket off of yourself, you let your feet dangle from the side of your bed. once you stepped down from your mattress, the cold floor contacted your feet, causing you to slightly shiver.

you got dressed, and ready for your classes.

after spending half an hour of getting dressed, you left your dorm alone.

for the past long week, until now, you have been debating whether to confront jungkook or not. you wanted to speak to him, and apologise for sounding so blunt during your break up.

you just wished you ended things on good terms, if the two of you were to never associate again.

you knew you sounded dramatic by telling yourself that you would never speak to each other again, but by the looks of what's been happening between the two of you, things were heading down that lane.

the lane you wanted to avoid most.

you made your way past some people who got in your way, heading towards your first class. but all of the sudden, you looked down to your textbook and realized you grabbed the wrong one, as you kept on walking. you were already running late.

not keeping your focus on what's in front of you, you accidentally collided against someone's figure.

you fall down, dropping your textbook and binder.

"sorry about that," the man who bumped into you knelt down and helped you pick up your things. he stood you up, as you froze.

it was jungkook.

once he helped you up, he walked past you without another word. he acted like you were strangers.

you felt your heart clench.

feeling tears build up in the corner of your eyes, you rushed to the ladies' room. you ran into a stall, not caring if you were late to class or not. for the past week, you had thought that you were already getting over jungkook and what has happened.

but clearly not.

the whole entire break up situation impacted you a ton, it was hard to face him.

when he helped you up from the floor not too long ago, you just wanted to stop him from walking away and pull him into a hug — you wanted to feel his touch contact you. you wanted to feel his arms wrap around your body, like he used to when the both of you were still together.

you wanted to feel his love.

but then thinking back of him, the bad memories of him invaded your mind.

the bad memories of him supposedly cheating on you, after believing false rumours about you — you just wished, that being loved, you wouldn't have to go through so much.

you grabbed some toilet paper from the dispenser that was hung on the side of the stall.

wiping away your tears, you suddenly heard a girls footsteps walk into the restroom. she was on the phone as she enters and right away you recognized that voice of hers.

that evil fucking voice.

yerin.

"we did it." she stated. you stayed silent, hoping she wouldn't find out you were hiding in a stall.

did what?

"jaehyun i can't believe it worked. jungkook seems so devastated now," she explained, making you raise a brow. "i mean, have you seen jungkook lately? poor baby looks so dead."

you furrow your brows, confused at what she was talking about. you knew that eavesdropping is bad, but you couldn't help but to listen at the mention of jungkook's name.

something didn't seem... right.

"i don't know where he's been staying," she replies to whatever jaehyun had asked. "but, after class i'll head to his dorm and see if he wants comforting. i am quite skilled." she chuckled, at her dirty words.

you scrunched your face in disgust, realizing what yerin was implying.

her way of comfort was to have sex with jungkook.

or try to.

"anyways, i guess you did an alright job too." yerin complimented jaehyun unenthusiastically, almost making you feel bad for the guy for having to put up with yerin and her bitchy two-faced attitude.

"as promised, the prize is yours. take that slut and you can do whatever you'd like."

your eyes widened, coming into realization. the way she spoke about jungkook, saying that you were the prize for jashyun's work, and...

this was all a set up.

+

the female photo above, is supposed to be what i imagine yerin's character to look like!