45 | A LITTLE DISTRACTION

+ 𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .

"shut up!" you said, as jimin bursted out laughing. the boy clutched onto his stomach, leaning forward as he laughed hysterically.

"why don't you both shut the hell up and stop acting like kids." yoongi scoffed.

finally, after a few moments jimin managed to stop laughing. he rubbed his stomach with his hand under his shirt, frowning. "damn, my tummy hurts from laughing too much."

you stuck your tongue out like a child, "and that's what you get for bringing up embarrassing stories of me." you glared.

"well deserved consequences." seokjin chuckled, slapping hoseok's back.

the poor boy leaned forward, by the unintentional hard slap. "um... ow?" he said, his gaze shifting up towards seokjin, whose eyes widened realizing he had hit the younger, too hard.

"shit sorry," he apologized, rubbing hoseoks back.

suddenly, your eyes land on someone.

"there he is," you exclaimed, looking to taehyung's direction as he approached the table with a wide smile displayed on his face.

taehyung took a seat on the end of the table, beside yoongi who continued to eat his food.

"hey guys," he greeted.

jungkook scoffed, "where were you?" he asked as he furrowed his brows.

"aera picked me up yesterday, so i couldn't have lunch with you guys. but guess what?" taehyung said as everyone at the table looks towards his direction.

"this saturday, aera is throwing a party."

everyone including you nodded in amusement. you looked at jungkook as he smirked.

"she told me to tell you guys." taehyung smiled. you hummed, "what time?" you wondered, feeling jungkook's hand caress your thigh under the table.

taehyung shrugged, "anytime after eight."

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

you lazily positioned yourself up from your bed, as your eyes dart to jungkook.

with a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair was damp as droplets of water was all over his toned skin. you couldn't help but to admire him for a short second before speaking up.

"so," you started, gaining his attention as he went through the closet. "are we going to the party this saturday?"

jungkook hummed, pulling out boxers and a t-shirt. he leaves the closet opened.

"do you want to?"

your gaze shifts down towards your hands, fiddling with one another as you take a second to think. "taehyung wants us to go, he texted me." you reply keeping your gaze low.

jungkook removed the towel and slipped on his boxers, pulling his shirt over his head afterwards. he didn't mind changing in front of you.

"sure, we can go. besides, it's aera's party and i was kinda surprised when he mentioned her."

you raised a brow, "how?" you question, your eyes travelling to him as he looked through his closet, pulling out grey sweatpants — his back facing you.

"she never throws parties," he explained, as he put on his sweats.

"plus, her parents are strict. unless she's throwing it when they're out of town." jungkook walks towards you and sits on the edge of your bed, beside you.