36 | A LITTLE SNACK

"so where are we?" you asked, as jungkook stepped out of bed. you followed, the baggy t-shirt you wore fell to your upper thighs like it was a nightgown.

"my house."

you watched as jungkook walked into the bathroom that was connected to the room. you follow behind and entered the bathroom. jungkook was brushing his teeth as you stood next to him, looking at yourself through the mirror.

"do you live here alone?" you looked at him through the mirror, seeing him shake his head.

your eyes widened at his response as he tried to keep in his laugh since he was brushing his teeth. "s-so you're telling me you live with your parents?" you stuttered, heart beating faster than before.

he nodded, as you brushed your fingers through your tangled hair, your free hand resting on your hips.

he spat into the sink after he finished brushing his teeth and gave his face a quick rinse. meanwhile, inside you were panicking because you didn't know if his parents saw you last night as their first encounter with you.

the thought was eating you up until jungkook hands you a newly opened toothbrush that he got from the sink cabinets.

"don't worry, they aren't here." he assured. but that didn't help.

you raised a brow, "but what about last night?"

he shook his head, "they're out of town for a week." he said which made you let out a sigh of relief.

jungkook put toothpaste on your toothbrush as you approached the sink and began brushing your teeth. "i don't know why you're worrying so much, they're my parents." he continued as you rolled your eyes, and pause in your movement.

"yeah, but i want our first encounter to be good. i don't want them to see me drunk."

he nodded, in agreement as his arms were crossed over his chest.

"and if they were here last night, that would've been embarrassing and a terrible first impression." you added. "if i'm gonna meet them, i'd like to formally introduce myself while i'm sober." you finished and continued to brush your teeth.

once finished, you spat into the sink and began to rinse your mouth with water.

leaning over the sink, jungkook took advantage of your position and glanced down to your ass. he then swiftly slapped your ass causing you to flinch. when you flinched, water splashed all over your shirt.

"you jerk!" you shouted, facing him with your face all soaked.

he chuckled, exposing his smile.

"you better stop messing around or i'll-" jungkook cut you off mid sentence, leaning his back against the wall with his arms crossed. he looked at you with a sly smirk smeared across his face, replacing that innocent smile of his.

"or what?" he questioned, making you glare.

you ignored him and turn towards the sink, rinsing your face all over again.

"hurry up, and i'll get you a new shirt." he lastly said before approaching the door and exiting the bathroom — you finish cleaning yourself up and exit the bathroom a few minutes after he does.

you looked around the room seeing jungkook nowhere nearby. you approached the bed and see a new shirt displayed on the bed.

on the bed was a basic black t-shirt, with the words 'essentials' displayed on the top left corner. you smiled to yourself, enjoying the fact that you were wearing jungkook's oversized t-shirts. they were comfortable.