21 | PARTNERSHIP

after a few minutes, of freshening up, both you and jungkook made it to the cafeteria.

as the two of you approach the table seokjin notices your presences first. "finally, where were the two of you?" the eldest questions, causing the rest of the group to advert their eyes towards the both of you.

"secret." jungkook replied, nudging your shoulder with his, afterwards winking.

"what the hell." yoongi said, giving a confused look.

you roll your eyes, "nowhere." you respond, taking a seat at the table, with jungkook following.

"so," jimin exclaims, standing up from his seat and placing both hands on the table. "hear me out, you guys," the second youngest declared excitedly, also gaining everyones full attention at the table.

"i'm planning on hosting a party at my place. it'll be huge." he explained. "and, i expect you all to be there." jimin continues, "invite anyone you want. my parents are out of town, so i basically own the place." jimin explained, a grin slowly creeping on his face.

"but we still have a long time since midterms is coming. maybe in a couple months." he finished.

as time passed, jimin explained more about his party as you, and the all guys nod along.

"how far away is your house from campus?" you asked as jimin hums, looking up towards the ceiling for a brief moment.

"probably half an hour away." he responded.

"anyways," jimin clasped his hands together, taking a seat back into his spot. "that's what's happening on saturday, so don't make other plans." he finished.

"got it."

"alright."

"yup."

all the guys responded.

"guys got any plans for tonight?" you asked and the boys all shook their head. "why what's up?" yoongi asks, glancing at you for a slip second as he chewed his food.

"i don't feel like staying at the dorms, i want to go out." you responded. taehyung hums, "should we go to the arcade that just opened?" he suggested.

"which arcade? we don't have any arcades here." jungkook protested, leaning back in his seat.

"oh yeah, i'll go." hoseok exclaimed, excitedly. "yes, i'm down. it sounds fun." namjoon responded.

"let's all meet at my dormitory then." taehyung said as you and the rest nodded in agreement. "sounds good, be there by seven." taehyung finishes.

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

you pulled out your phone specifically checking for the time. lunch had just about ended, two minutes away. "i'll head out." you exclaim, standing up from your seat. "yeah same, i'll see you guys later." jimin said throwing his bag over his shoulder and walking off with hoseok.

"alright, see all of you fuckers later." yoongi added, exiting the cafeteria.

the rest of the boys all left, leaving you alone with jungkook. for some reason, when you glanced at him he seemed off. obviously there was something wrong by the look he gave off. you finished packing the rest of your things, then turned towards him.