26 | HEART MADE OF GLASS

[ when u see the words "mr" with a signal in bold, pls listen to the song above. make sure to swipe! ]

+

"y/n?" you heard his voice call out.

you to immediately turn around, looking towards the voice that called your name. of course your luck went against you, out of all days and times.

it was jungkook.

seeing him caused your heartbeat to fasten. you stated at him in shock, as if he was like a ghost. you knew you weren't dreaming, but wished you were.

you froze, not being able to move — no matter how much you wanted to pull him into a hug, all of the negative thoughts came back rushing to your head.

you needed get out of there. if he spoke another word, you were going to breakdown.

you advert your eyes towards the floor, not saying a single word. you walked past him, and headed to the entrance of the rooftop.

unexpectedly, you felt a hand grasp around your wrist.

jungkook's hand.

you flinched, feeling his touch contact you. you felt your entire body tense up. not because of the cold, but because of jungkook. his hand was cold, as if he was cold-blooded or had no blood in his system.

he turns you around to face him, making you start to panic. you didn't want to see, nor speak to him.

"taehyung's sweater, huh." he scanned the sweater, making you blush in embarrassment.

silence. you didn't say a word.

"we need to talk," he starts, but you escape his hold and speed walk towards the door.

you should've ran, but you didn't. unfortunately jungkook caught up and turned you around to face him, by grabbing on your shoulder.

in just a swift movement, you are pulled into a hug.

within a second of his movements, you felt his arms wrap around you, but you placed your hands on his chest and pushed yourself away from him.

"stay away from me." you warned, causing him to stumble back due to the impact of your strength.

jungkook looked confused.

"why are you acting like this?" he asked, making you look to the floor. "i need to go." you replied. "no, you're staying here until we clear the air." he said, the sharpness of his voice startling you — but you don't show it.

he approaches you slowly, but kept a distance away from you after a few steps.

"y/n, i'm sorry i accused you of cheating." he said. you looked up at him, your arms by your side.

you felt tempted to run into his arms and forgive him but the thought of him having sex with another woman after accusing you with false rumours, came back into your mind.

was he aware that you knew about this?

"listen, i came up here hours ago and witnessed-" you cut him off, not letting him finish his sentence.