37 | INTERRUPTION

"because that'll make me more tempted to bend you over and fuck you on the counter."

you pursed your lips at his statement, shocked by the boldness heard in his voice. with a quick movement, jungkook flipped you around, you now facing him.

"is that so?" you asked.

he grinned, "very much, indeed." he responded.

you opened your mouth to speak but before you can the doorbell is loud, and clear. you smirked, placing your hands over his chest and pushing him aside.

"i'll get the door," you said, walking towards the foyer. you turned your head, seeing jungkook in the corner of your eye. he stood back, leaning against the kitchen counter with his arms crossed.

"turn me on, and you'll get what you deserve." you added, a smirk forming on your lips.

you heard jungkook chuckle before your focus was on the front door. you open the front door seeing a delivery boy who held a box of pizza.

"good afternoon, here's your pizza.."

the boy trailed off, caught in your gaze. he froze for a second, admiring your features. his eyes then advert down your physique admiring you endlessly.

"you're very beautiful, ma'am."

you smiled, about to thank him but the guy speaks up. "is it just you here? this is a pretty big pizza and i'm sure it'd be enough for two people." he winked. your eyes trailed down to his crotch, seeing a little tent forming in his jeans.

you scoffed.

at your reaction he scratches the nape of his neck, as you stayed silent taken aback by his words.

he chuckled nervously.

"i'm sorry, i just find you really pretty." he adds, his cheeks flushed red as he looks to the ground.

you were about to speak up before jungkook rests a hand on the doorframe.

"i know right?" he cut in. "she may be gorgeous, but keep your eyes away from her." jungkook warned, scoffing afterwards.

the mans' eyes widened at the sudden appearance of jungkook. "thanks for the pizza," jungkook added as he pulled a few won bills out of his wallet. jungkook grabbed the box out of the delivery mans' hands and gave it to you, gesturing you to head back into the kitchen — in which you listened.

"you know what i like about her?" jungkook said as the boy stared at him blankly.

"what?"

"her obedience." he responded, nodding a little bit towards the end of his response.

the guy raised a brow confused, at what jungkook was implying.

"i was about to fuck her but then you came, so that pissed me off." the boys eyes widened, taken aback by your boyfriends' straightforwardness.

"and you know what pissed me off even more?" he questioned.

the delivery guy takes a step back, "u-uh, i have to go so if you'll excuse me-" jungkook cuts him off. he grabs his shoulder pulling him closer to him, making him flinch.

"it pisses me off seeing a bold guy like you, trying to flirt with my girlfriend."

with that said, jungkook pushes his shoulder as the boy trips over his steps a little bit. without sparing another second amongst jungkook, he scurried off.

jungkook shuts the door, proud of scaring the shit out of the delivery guy.

he smirked to himself, as he headed back into the kitchen where his eyes met yours. you rolled your eyes as you opened the pizza box, "you didn't have to be that harsh." you said, earning a shrug from him.