35 | DEADMAN

you woke up in a unfamiliar room, laid in a bed.

you felt your heart fasten, unaware of where you are and you didn't know how you got here.

however, the room was awfully large with modern decoration around. the room was designed with dark colours. there was a shelf filled with action figures and comics, and the room also had couches and chairs as if this was a living room and bedroom combined together.

this would only be considered a room for the rich.

looking around, you realized you were laid on a king-sized bed. it was comfortable and warm.

the sun shone brightly through the curtains that hung over the large window that was behind you.

you sat up from bed, feeling a headache instantly hit you. it was a hangover. you groaned in pain, but managed to sit up. memories from last night flash through your head, about almost being raped by an unknown man who attended the party.

you remembered clearly how he brought himself into the bathroom and how he dragged you into another bedroom. you also recalled when he forcefully kissed you and even hit you a numerous of times.

you felt disgusted after remembering how his hands made their way into your shirt, and touched your body in an inappropriate way without consent.

just having these thoughts roam through your mind was like a nightmare. having to deal with what happened last night was the nightmare — a dream you couldn't escape. you shook away your thoughts, not wanting to remember how he touched you that way in the bedroom.

you focused on what was happening now.

remembering that you were in a unfamiliar room, and unaware of how you got here, you quickly lifted up the blankets and saw yourself in men's clothes.

you are wearing a baggy grey t-shirt and basketball shorts that were clearly oversized on you.

you weren't in your previous clothes.

but you still wore your underwear so you were safe.

you turned to the side, seeing a figure laid next to you shirtless. you couldn't see his face, because the figures face was against the pillow sleeping cozily.

you panicked for a second.

but felt relieved when you figured it was jungkook. looking at his sleeping state, you smiled to yourself but soon tried to carefully leave the bed.

you wanted to call jimin.

you wanted to call and be told of what happened for the rest of the night. the last thing you remembered was being dragged out of the room.

you removed the blanket from yourself, but was stopped by a hand.

you faced the sleepy boy, seeing him look at you with squinted eyes. "what are you doing?" he asked. "why are you leaving? are you alright?" he bombarded you with questions, still half awake as the sun shone brightly on his face.

he pushed himself up from his position and sat up crossed legged on his bed.

jungkook brushes his fingers through his hair before he wraps his arms around your smaller figure and pulls you into a hug. a tight hug that felt reassuring to you. his presence was reassuring.

you snuggled up against his chest, as you heard his heart beat steadily.

jungkook rests his chin over your head as his hand patted your back in a slow, but comforting way. you and him were in this position for a while, nothing but silence in the room.