59 | A FUTURE WITH YOU

[ play the music above. make sure to swipe! ]

+

slowly opening your eyes, you woke up facing jungkook's bare chest. you pushed yourself back by a little, being able to see his face.

you admired jungkook as he was sleeping calmly, breathing steadily. his arms were wrapped around your waist as your bodies were close to each other, leaving a slight space between the both of you.

slowly bringing your hand up, you gently caressed his cheek admiring his sleeping figure.

but suddenly, memories from the last night flashed through your mind. the scene of the both of you getting intimate was so clear. you remember all of it, and enjoyed the activity that happened last night.

jungkook's eyes slowly opened, seeing you first.

a smile slowly forms on his face, as a soft chuckle escapes his lips.

"can't get enough of me?" he asked with his raspy voice as you playfully hit his bare chest. "you wish," you remarked, returning the smile back to him.

jungkook let out a sigh, eyes fixated on you.

"i like this." he commented.

"i like how i wake up, seeing you first thing in the morning." he continued. at his statement, you felt heat immediately rush to your cheeks.

"i absolutely love the feeling of you in my arms and your warmth." jungkook adds. he slightly tightened his hold around you, pulling you closer in which closed the remaining space between the two of you.

jungkook pulled you into a quick soft kiss, causing you to blush at his actions.

"so do you want to attend classes today?" he pauses, a smile forming in his face. "or stay in bed with me all day?" he questions, replacing his smile with a sly smirk instead.

"round two?" he asked. you lightly chuckle, "yeah," you paused, causing his eyes to slightly widen.

"i think i'd rather attend classes." you joked, making his smile drop. jungkook frowns, but his expression soon turns into a sharp glare.

"wow, okay." he replied, as he pulled his arms away from your figure. "wait i'm kidding," you confess, trying to pull him back into bed with you again. but you fail as he got up from bed, shirtless but in grey comfortable sweatpants.

"nah, you're too late." he teases, sticking his tongue out to you as if he was a child.

jungkook approaches the closest, and pulls out one of his shirts. jungkook then walks back toward you, unfolding his shirt and holding the hem.

"arms up," he warned, as you raised your arms up.

jungkook brings his t-shirt over your head, sliding your arms through the armholes. he releases the hem making his oversized t-shirt fall, covering your body.

"did you forget you were completely naked?" he laughs, as you avoid his question, adverting your gaze elsewhere — jungkook climbs back into bed, pulling you into his arms once again.

you have always felt self conscious when it came to your body. jungkook's been the only person who's seen you completely naked yet it still made you shy.

you blushed in embarrassment, as he noticed.

"don't be shy." he replied.

"you're so beautiful." he compliments. feeling your insecurity wash away from you, you blushed at his cute remark.