33 | WICKED GAMES

[ when u see the word "wg" with a signal in bold, pls listen to the song above. make sure to swipe! ]

+

two minutes have passed since aera was locked in the closet with mr pervert. and once jimin gave the two the signal that their time was up, aera rushed out of the closet with disgust written all over his face.

you and the guys watched as she ran into another door in the room, that probably lead to a bathroom.

shortly after, the guy walked out.

the self-conceited pervert had a smug look over his face as he buckled but his belt. you, the guys and everyone else who was playing watched as he left the room without another word.

"what's up with him?" jimin asked.

"probably didn't get good head. i heard from a girl who blew him, that he tasted like shit." hoseok said with a shrug following after.

suddenly the door bathroom door opens. "yuck, he tasted disgusting." aera said, hoseok gaining a high five from jimin, due to him being completely right.

you felt pity wash over you, "aera i'm sorry," you say as she shook her head. "don't worry about it, i didn't want you dealing with him anyways." she said as she took a seat down next to you instead.

you were thankful. you felt like you and aera were going to be good friends.

"thanks," you smile, as she smiles back in response.

taehyung clasps his hands together, "alright, next round!" he said, gesturing jungkook to spin the bottle next.

with a confident smirk, jungkook spun the bottle. you all watched in amusement seeing the glass spin insanely fast, feeling like it's taking forever for it to stop spinning.

but eventually the bottle stopped.

coincidentally, it landed on you. your eyes widened but made you feel excited.

without wasting a second or even letting you speak, jungkook grasps onto your wrist, pulling you up from your seated position.

"wait-"

jungkook didn't let you speak as he dragged you into the closet.

as soon as the closest shuts closed, he pulls you into an aggressive kiss.

› 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝

you responded, as his hands roamed all over your body. jungkook so badly wanted to get his hands on you ever since the game started. so he was thankful that the bottle pointed towards your direction.

jungkook pulled away, "get on your knees."

you were taken aback by his sudden demand, but don't waste a second and kneeled down. seeing how excited he was, you bring your hands up on either side on his thighs, and slowly run your hand to his zipper.

he scoffed, "keep teasing, and.."

before he could finish his sentence, you cut him off with a devilish smirk smeared across your face.

"or what?"

jungkook bit his lower lip feeling himself get hard on his lower region. he was trying so hard to hold back, trying so hard to push you down against the floor and fuck you.

"don't start something you won't be able to finish later." he trailed off as a warning.

you stared up at him in amusement.