25 | BAD LUCK

your eyes widens in shock causing you to drop your phone and freeze. your phone fell to the floor, but you didn't care after seeing the scene. jungkook's bed was a total mess, his only. you see as the bedsheets were all messed up, along with the pillows.

did he... sleep with another woman?

you felt your body tense up at the sickening thought of jungkook possibly sleeping with another woman out of anger.

"hello? y/n?"

you shook away your thoughts, after hearing jimin call out your name which brought you back into reality. you diverted your eyes to the floor looking for your phone.

"jimin.." your voice was unsteady, as your hands were shaking. "y/n?" he responded. "what's wrong are you alright?" he questioned with worry in his voice. "i need to go." you lastly said, before ending the call without letting him say another word.

you fastened your steps towards the front door and glanced down the hallways for jungkook.

where the hell was he?

you were straight up panicking, not knowing what to do. but snapping you out of your thoughts once again, was your phone. jimin was the person who is calling but you declined.

turning back into the dorm, you hurriedly packed a few of your needed things into your opened backpack that laid on the floor. you dumped the rest of your school work and extra things on the floor and left the dormitory, without locking the door.

you needed to get away — away from the dormitory and away from jungkook.

with your legs shaking unbearably, you managed to make it outside of the building. you ran down the sidewalks, on the way to the closest bus stop. or at least a bus stop that'll be able to drop you off home.

your held in tears escaped the corner of your eyes at the thought of him actually cheating, and from all of the events that have occurred today.

everything with jungkook, yerin, jaehyun and all the rumours. you were tired. sick and tired of all of it.

you just wanted to go home and forget any of this happened.

but suddenly your phone began ringing.

again, the sound of your ringer going off abruptly, causes you to flinch. you were startled by the loud vibration, and ringtone.

but that didn't stop you. you continued running and pull out your phone from your back pocket of your jeans. pulling your phone out, you realized that it is jimin calling you for the second time after you have hung up, before leaving the dorm.

you were just about to decline the call until you take a turn around the corner of the building, and bump into a strong chest.

you hoped it wasn't jungkook.

the hard impact caused you to stumble back, losing your balance. you fell to the floor, landing on your behind. pain overcame your body, causing your breathing to hitch.

you grabbed your chest, as the figure who bumped into you knelt down, and pats your back. you felt like the air was knocked out of you, and for a second you weren't able to breathe.