55 | I FINALLY FOUND YOU

"we just want to see you happy again."

you frowned after hearing his words. you glance to the rest of the guys, seeing them nod in agreement.

you groaned, throwing your head back.

"you guys make this sound as if it's so easy..." you threw your head back, shutting your eyes. you felt tired — tired of having to speak about this topic.

you didn't know what to do with jungkook. you did not know if you guys were still together because you didn't officially break things off with him. but was it really going to be over between the two of you?

a part of you wanted to leave him, hate him, and not say another word to him for the rest of your life.

however, the other part, missed him.

you missed the months spent with him. besides, he was your first for everything which made things with him more special. your first kiss, first time, and first boyfriend.

he was your first love.

"it's not easy, trust us. we've all been through this." namjoon said, gaining your attention.

"it'll be hard to adjust to new changes, but maybe it's for the best."

+ 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 .

knowing that jungkook hasn't been at your shared dorm lately, you decide to use this chance to grab a few things you needed.

it's been nearly a month, and your dormitory just turned into a storage room for your things.

after spending weeks of contemplating, you came to the decision where you were going to move out. thankfully the school had a spare dormitory, since yerin has left. you were going to move into the girls' dormitories.

jimin and the guys were right, you did need to move on and focus on yourself more.

and that was the plan.

your unlocked the door, slowing pushing the door opened. the room was silent, and you felt chills run up your spine as you entered.

you glanced around, seeing the dormitory the same as it was before. no changes whatsoever.

suddenly, your went off, startling you.

"shit," you said, flinching at the sudden sound. you grabbed your vibrating device from the back pocket of your jeans, answering the call as you brought your phone up to your ear.

"what is it?" you asked.

"where are you?" taehyung questions. "i'm getting a few of my things, i'll be back soon." you reply. "do you need any help?" he asked. you hummed, taking a moment to think to yourself.

"sure." you lastly said, before ending the call and tucking your phone away.

you sigh, brushing your fingers through your hair. you went into your closet, finding your luggage and clothes inside. pulling out your luggage, you began to pack your clothes and other belongings inside.

suddenly, you heard the door swing open.

"tae, thank god you're here, i needed your help—" you cut yourself off mid sentence, as you turned to face the door, expecting to see taehyung.

but instead, it was somebody else. there in front of you, stood jungkook.

his eyes grew wide for a second, but his expression soon relaxed, turning into a blank expression.