20 | THE LOCKER ROOM

'meet at the locker rooms - jk'

you read. you raise a brow, "the locker rooms?" you mumbled to yourself, completely confused.

you shut your locker closed, and shoved the folded sticky note into your bag. you made your way to the gym, where the entrance of the locker rooms were.

you stood there confused, your eyes scanning the dead area.

you found it strange, how nobody was nearby.

you waited patiently, feeling nervousness invaded you, because rarely anybody was here. it was completely dead — not a single soul, made show.

you then flinched, when the boys locker room door abruptly swung opened, revealing jungkook.

as gasp escaped your mouth, as you held onto your chest. "holy shit, you scared me." you cuss, making jungkook bring his index finger up against his lips, indicating for you to quiet down. "sh, and watch the profanity, miss." he responds.

you rolled your eyes, pushing his hand down. "okay, i'm here, now what do you want?" you asked.

"you." he boldly responded.

"what?" you questioned. without another word, he grasped onto your forearm tightly, pulling you into the guys' locker room.

you gasped once more at his sudden movements, in shock that you were now inside of the boys' locker room of the school.

jungkook released his hold around your wrist, turns around and locks the door within a second.

"you know i'm not supposed to be here." you said, as jungkook turns around to face you.

"it's lunch break." he responds. "and?" you reply.

he scoffs at your attitude that isn't at all new to him, "rarely anyone is here during lunch." he said, as he leaned his back against the entrance door, crossing his arms as he looked directly at you with a smirk.

"then what do you want?" you questioned, fiddling with your fingers, as your hands hid behind your back. "why'd you bring me here?" you questioned.

"you asked too many questions." he remarked. "did you know that?" he adds. you scoffed, crossing your arms. "i'm aware." you muttered admitting to fault, which causes your boyfriend to let out a chuckle, adoring your cuteness. "just tell me what you want so i can get out of here." you said, feeling annoyed.

"i told you, that i wanted you."

your eyes widen at his response, but you try to play it off. "s-shut up." you unintentionally stuttered, flustered by his previous statement. feeling both of your cheeks heaten up, you brought your hands to your face to cover how flustered you were.

"don't say such things." you mumble, adverting your gaze to the floor of the locker room.

immediately without any warning, jungkook pushes your hands down from your face, wrapping his arms around your waist, smashing his lips against yours.

stunned, you kissed back.

he pulled away after a few seconds, panting. "don't worry, i'll make this quick." he informs. "i was just so needy for you in class." you smiled, as jungkook contacted his lips with yours — for the second time.