Part 25

Astrid's PoV

Dawn is breaking and we all retired for the day, since the others still have classes while I have to go home and take care of Axcel for Aciel to go to work.

I decided to take a short walk before running back home, it's still early for Aciel to wake up, he usually wakes up mid-morning and Axcel will sure be tired because when he's with the older brother they will be having so much fun and would knock them self out playing.

"You're not going home yet?"

I look over my shoulder to see Hiccup, walking up to me with his his hands in his pockets.

I smile, "In a while." I say.

He caught up to me and we walk side by side.

"By the way, I'm sorry for... earlier." Hiccup say, hanging his head with a nervous look om his face.

Oh right. That.

My hand reached the area of my neck where he played at earlier when were...in the middle of...making out(?). It kinda felt sore but not to the point that it hurts. I remember how I acted to it, it was making my body soft that I almost melt into the feeling.

I couldn't help but smile though I shouldn't be because it was wrong, but I kinda wanna do it again..? I know, I'm crazy and I think I am crazy because I was the one who triggered Hiccup's inner dragon with a hint of lust.

"It's nothing." I say.

Hiccup looks at me a hint of relief on his face. "You're not mad?" He ask.

"Why would I?" I say chuckling. "I...kinda wanted it anyway."

I glance over at Hiccup who's cheeks are on the color of crimson. "Oh...uh...I see."

I look up the now pastel sky, I need to get home now, I still have training. "I'll go on ahead, see you later." I say, patting his shoulder lightly.

"Are you still going on patrol tonight?" Hiccup ask.

"I think so, I'll beg Abuelo to let me." I say and start to increase the pace of my steps but stopped right before I could go far and turn back, running towards Hiccup, grab his collar and plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Bye." I whispered and run off back home.

When I arrive at the Villa, it's still quiet. Abuelo must still be asleep and so does my brothers.
I went upstairs to my room to get some rest before my day starts again, closing the door quietly and immediately jumping on the bed.

Just as I was about to close my eyes to take a short nap, a loud set of banging came at my door. Seriously, BANGING not KNOCKING.
Feeling the sudden urge to kill something and trying to stop myself from doing so, I suppress a grumble before stomping towards the door and furiously yanking it open.

"What?!" I snapped at the ugly person in front of me still in his sleeping clothes and carrying a wide awake Axcel in his arms.

"Mana!" Axcel giggled, reaching out to me.

"Take him and I'll be off." Aciel say, handing me our brother with a sleepy voice.

"You're going already?" I ask.

"Yeah, have to get some stuff back at the house, Abuelo says we're attending a party later." He say walking back to his room.

"A party? Where?" I ask before he could go inside.

"There's an invitation on your desk, I left it there last night while you're out." He say and disappeared inside his room, hearing a click after it closes.