chapter four

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

Natalie and Bryce decided to have a little bit of fun with Justin. Natalie put water into a bowl and slightly splashed it onto his face. "Good morning sunshine." She chuckled.

It was back to lying after Justin told Jessica he was going home and never did. "Hey, were going to school in like 10 if you decide you want to come." Bryce states as he starts to clean up around the room.

"Shit. What's with the fucking water?" Justin asked, sitting up slowly.

"Just a little bit of fun, Justy. Lighten up." Natalie said, still sitting on the arm of the couch.

Justin rolled his eyes at the two siblings who shared the ultimate goal of annoying him.

Bryce threw him his shirt and looked down at him. "Hey, you know you're welcome here all the damn time, buddy, but didn't you say you were going home last night?"

"Yeah, but that guy Seth is back." Justin shook his head as he put the shirt on.

"That's all, right? Just Meth Seth being back?" Natalie asked, jumping off the couch to go stand over by her brother.

"Just that asshole. I can't deal with him, Nat, you know that." Justin said and Natalie took a deep breath.

"Jessica is freaking out, Justin. She's even gotten to texting Bryce. You know we got your back with Seth or anything. Always." Natalie shrugged.

"Yeah, I know." Justin responded as he put a belt on.

"What we are saying is whatever you did, if you did fucking did anything, we can take care of it." Bryce looks at him. "I mean anything. You know my one rule for Nat and I."

"Keep you guys clean." Justin said and Natalie took a deep breath, thinking back to the tapes.

"Keep us clean." Bryce repeat as he walked over to the door. "And Jessica. Take care of her, alright? She's your girl."

Natalie sighed as she followed Bryce to the door. Justin nodded with a chuckle. "Oh and if you want some breakfast, Marisa the maid is here making some kind of Mexican shit." Bryce told Justin.

Natalie rolled her eyes at his underlying racism. "She's Guatemalan, you idiot." She told Bryce, earning a chuckle from Justin.

"Oh right." Bryce said as Justin jumps over the couch joining the two with both his arms over their shoulders as they walked to the main house. This is how it had been since third grade. It was hard to let go.