chapter twenty one

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE golden

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
golden

"You have to be fucking kidding me." Natalie yelled as she walked to her brothers room. She stormed into him putting a few papers in his backpack.

"What's wrong?" Bryce asked since Natalie never went to him.

"The tapes are out." Natalie said and fear took over Bryce's face.

When they went to school, they split ways as everybody watched Natalie like a hawk. She saw Clay and Justin at the end of the hall. "I love this silent treatment thing we've got going on, Jensen. But my brother is out for blood."

Clay's phone started ringing and after seeing it was Skye, he walked away from the two quickly.  "I'd say welcome back, babe but kinda shitty timing." Natalie said as she gave Justin a  hug.

"What do you mean bad timing?" Justin asked as he returned the hug.

"I mean the tapes." Natalie said. She had figured Clay had already told him about the tapes being out.

"What about the tapes?" Justin asked as Natalie backed away a little.

"Did Clay not tell you? Shit maybe Clay doesn't even know." Natalie shakes her head.

"Know what?" Justin asks, snapping her out of it.

"The tapes are out, Justin." Natalie states sternly. "Someone posted them online and the whole fucking school listened all last night." She finishes as people stare at the two as they walk past.

"Are you fucking serious?" Justin asks quickly and Natalie nods as Clay walks back to them. "Jensen did you know about this?" He yelled.

"I, um. Yeah. I kind of, I guess I knew but I gotta go." Clay mumbled as he walked quickly away from them.

"Jensen! Clay! Where the fuck are you going?" Justin yelled as he turned around to Natalie and held her hand.

"We have a meeting tonight by the way." Natalie says as they walk down the hall but she stops dead in her tracks when she hears her brothers confession to Clay go loud over the intercom. "Fuck."

Natalie heard her brothers voice linger after her. "Natalie!" He yelled at her and she moved her head for Justin to go, not wanting him to get involved in the argument. "How the fuck did this happen?"

"It was anonymous, Bryce. I don't know." Natalie shook her head. "You need to call dad. People are gonna talk all day." She said as Bryce pulled her arm into an empty classroom.