fortyfour.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed in fear, pulling him into her house. She took him to the kitchen and sat him down. "What happened to you?" He was sobbing, so she embraced him, not caring about the bloody stains on her shirt.

"After what happened with Jess, I left school and I went to Monet's to calm down. I was embarrassed, it was in front of everyone." He spoke, his voice hiccuping every few seconds from crying. "And after that, I went home and Seth was waiting for me. He said he got a call from the school about my truancy. And then this happened." She was cleaning him up as he spoke, his voice becoming more calm as his cries had stopped.

"You don't have to go home, Justin." Both Elizabeth and Justin turned their heads to her dad who had just arrived home. "I mean it, you can stay here. We can buy you clothes, anything you need. Elizabeth's bed is big enough for the both of you."

"Dad!" She exclaimed, clearly embarrassed.

"What? I know something is happening between you two." He laughed, patting Justin on the shoulder. "Is that something you'd like Justin?" He asked. Justin looked up at him, nodding. He was happy, but his banged up face didn't show it well. The pair shared a happy glance, Elizabeth grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs.

"My room isn't pink and princess infested, so you'll do fine here." She stated. "There's more than enough room for your clothes." He smiled at her, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Thank you for everything, you're an angel, El." He whispered, kissing her forehead gently. "I need a shower." She nodded, gesturing to the bathroom. Sitting on her bed, the nerves and stress finally leaving her body, she fell asleep.

Justin had been calling out for her for a few minutes, finally realising she had fallen asleep. He admired the sight of her so relaxed and cute, quickly rummaging for a new set of clothes. Throwing the old ones into the hamper. Leaving her to sleep, he had gone downstairs to find her father. Seeing as they had the same interest in sports, why not watch a game with him?

"Oh, Justin." Her dad spoke, catching up to him in the living room. "Shall we go and buy you some clothes?" Justin nodded, following her father out the door and to his very classy car. How could he say no to her father being so generous?

Elizabeth had woken up to an empty house. It was almost 7 and nobody was here. She had quietly gone downstairs, no dinner being made. Not a sight of anyone. She huffed and felt her stomach growl, deciding to take dinner into her own hands. She pulled her mom's recipe book out, searching for a recipe.

"El! You're awake!" Justin laughed, placing many bags onto the island. She turned to face the two, who were struggling to carry half the bags they had, and frowned. She had stopped stirring the contents of the frying pan, placing her hands on her hips.

"You guys went on a shopping spree? Without me?" She began looking inside the bags, seeing shirts, shoes, jackets, etc... "What is all of this?" Her dad placed his collection of bags onto the floor.

"This is all of Justin's things, plenty of clothes and shoes and accessories. Mi hijo deserves it." Her dad boasted, patting Justin on the back.

"Seeing as you guys are fairly acquainted, Justin and I will be putting all of this away." She declared. She carried a ton of bags upstairs, Justin doing the same. Throwing and emptying them all into her floor. She sat beside the monster pile and sighed.

"This is certainly moving fast." She observed. Justin sat opposite her and grabbed a shirt, attempting to fold it. She smiled and slid it her way, demonstrating how to fold it.

"You act as if you don't like it." He replied. "If you don't, I can leave." She shook her head profusely and grabbed his hands, looking into his eyes.

"Of course I love it. You're one of my closest friends and you deserve everything good in this world." She admitted. "I didn't mean 'friend' as in I'm friend zoning you, I meant it as in we aren't a thing yet-"

"Yet?" Justin smirked, successfully folding a shirt and tucking it into the drawer.

"Shut up, Foley."