fifty.

"Morning, angel." Justin spoke softly, getting out of bed and walking round to her side. He stroked her cheek gently, watching as her eyes fluttered and finally opened. "School starts in 30 minutes."

"Why didn't you say that sooner?" She shrieked, yanking the covers and entering her wardrobe to find an appropriate outfit. She racked every shelf, pulling an outfit together. And finally grabbed her shoes, rushing to get ready. "Aren't you meant to be there early?" She spoke, gesturing anxiously.

"You didn't let me finish," he laughed. "School start in 30 minutes... for me." She rolled her eyes and approached him as he threw his head back in laughter. "You're rushing around for nothing, relax." She sat on her bed, grateful she didn't have to starve her way to lunch because she missed breakfast. She looked over at him, pulling on his casual school outfit. "I'll see you later today. I love you, mi vida." Every time he spoke Spanish, her heart filled with glee.

Following him downstairs, he departed with a kiss and she had made a mission of finding some breakfast. She hadn't even heard her dad walk in. "Hey, mija." She turned and smiled, placing the array of fruits onto the island.

"Hey, dad. Early start?" She asked, seeing as he fixed his tie in the reflection of the microwave. He finally nodded, grabbing a piece of mango she had just cut up.

"We are in talks of expanding the company, the potential location is Colombia." He declared. She high fived him, as he left the kitchen and eventually left the house. This left Elizabeth by herself for the next hour, as school didn't start until 7.40. She had taken her bowl of fruit upstairs, scanning her calendar for important revision topics.

She thought back to when she made it, Justin laughing as she frantically put a subject into some days. And circled the days of her final exams. He was laughing, but it would help him too. And she placed it proudly above his desk.

"Cheer, Math, and Biology revision with Clay," she groaned to herself. "That boy is going to work me to death." Finally an hour had passed and she had made her lunch and slowly gotten ready. Leaving in her car.

Clay: Ready for study hall? Double session :)

Great.

She had gotten to school, catching Clay at his locker and immediately darting to her own. She had yawned, leaning her head against the locket beside her own, hoping the owner had already visited it and wasn't waiting beside her in confusion. "You're tired already?" Opening her eyes, she matched the voice to Zach.

"Yes, I'm absolutely exhausted. I slept like a baby through the night, but no amount of sleep will make up for the many hours of activities I have to attend to." She explained, closing her locker and clutching her biology book as she roamed towards study hall. Zach had followed.

"I've decided to cancel on today's tutoring lesson," he admitted. Elizabeth was too tired to even process what he had said. "You've got too much going on, and I'm sure I can manage. You've helped me a lot." She smiled and waved him off, sitting at a table and waiting for Clay. If she dared to close her eyes for more than a blink, she'd fall asleep. And she can't be falling asleep with finals so rapidly approaching.

Her arm rested on the table, which held her head as she closed her eyes. She had curled up in the chair, hoping just a ten minute power nap would help. She felt a warm blanket being placed on top of her, which would've been fine is she was at home, but she was at school. Darting up, she felt Justin's warm arms around her as he wrapped her in his letterman. "You looked cozy, but school isn't nap time, baby."

"I'm so tired." She moaned. "And I've got a double session of Clay teaching me about homeostasis and the digestive system." Justin laughed and took the seat beside her, his hand tightly holding onto hers. "How are you not tired? You do just as much as me."

"I don't have a captain who changed the routines every few seconds, and I don't have to tutor a dummy, and I don't have to listen to Clay babble on about biology for two hours." Justin spoke. "But I just had a long session of training, and I'm off to first session. I love you."

"I love you too."