fiftyfour.

"See," Sheri shouted over the cheers of the crowd. "That wasn't that bad?!" They sat beside each other, after successfully performing their routine, Elizabeth had a rush of adrenaline. "Don't forget about the introduction to the second half, and after that, we're done for the evening." Elizabeth nodded, squinting as she looked for her family in the crowd. She could see a group of them waving at Justin, who was waving and smiling happily back at them.

As the first half commenced, she watched her boyfriend play. She never understood football, but she cheered whenever the Liberty crowd cheered, and shouted his name a few times alongside a string of encouragements. And when half time was announced, she had gotten up and greeted Justin with a sweet kiss. "You did great baby, there's no way we're losing this."

"Your routine went swimmingly, you were graceful, as always." As Justin complimented her, she felt a connection to her ass, quickly snapping her head round to see a player from the opposing team, winking at her as he walked away. "Did he just slap your ass?" Elizabeth nodded, a scared look washing over her face.

Justin approached the player, shoving him. The player stumbled back a little, before shoving Justin back with a grimace on his face. And a fight broke out between them. Zach, towering over the both of them, had pulled Justin away. The other player had walked off, clearly embarrassed that he was tackled to the floor in front of hundreds. "Don't you ever touch her again!"

Justin has approached Elizabeth, brushing the hair from her face and bringing her into his chest. Her face was scared and in shock. It was an uncomfortable hug, as Justin's shoulder pads didn't provide much warmth. But his arms around her was all she needed. "Are you okay?"

She nodded, looking up at him. "You better get your water break before second half, and don't purposely go for him on the field. You aren't in any way as low as him." He nodded, shoving his helmet between his arm and side, kissing her head and approaching the water bottles.

She prepared herself for the second half introduction, following the team onto the field and performing a routine once again for their crowd. All of the hard work, now over. She didn't have practice for a while now, as the next game was quite a way away. So she could focus on her work.

After the game, Elizabeth decided to leave her cheer outfit on as she greeted her family in the parking lot. She embraced everyone, thanking those who congratulated her. And she waved them all off, waiting for Justin outside of her car. "You did great today." She heard.

It was Zach. "Justin told me how nervous you are, with finals and all. And also, I wanted to thank you." He approached her, holding a paper in his hand. A large A+ scrawled in red. "I got an A+ on my Spanish test."

"It's the least I could do." She replied, seeing Justin in the distance. "I'm proud of you, Zach. You've really put a lot of effort into studying and I know you'll do well." He smiled and said his goodbye's, as she got into the car with Justin.

"I'm exhausted." He admitted, leaning his head against the car window. She was driving home with the sound of the radio in the background. "I'm ready for a quiet night. Can we order food?" She hummed in agreement, watching him pull his phone from his pocket.

"Your dad texted, saying he's going for dinner with the family. He said 'do you want to tag along, we're at that restaurant with the milkshakes'." Justin read out. She giggled at the message, she knew that was her dad even if Justin hadn't said so.

"Nah, just say we're having a quiet night at home. And ordering food." She mentioned, turning onto their street. As she parked the car in the driveway, Justin had tapped a few buttons on his phone.

"Pizza is on the way." He stated. As they went in, the pair went upstairs to change. Her head was aching from the tightness of her ponytail, and her body was so tired that the clothes felt completely restricting. She stripped into her bra and underwear, replacing them for a shirt and some pyjama trousers. She couldn't forget her favourite socks.

Justin had connected his phone to the speaker, scrolling through a playlist of songs that built whenever he heard Elizabeth gawk over them. As he hit shuffle, one of her favourite songs began. 'I'll Come Too - James Blake'. He turned to see his girlfriend, smiling goofily and holding her arms out. The bedroom was barely lit, with the dim light from the lamps creating a warm glow on her face. But nothing could dull the bright smile plastered onto her face, just reminding herself how lucky she was to have him.

The pair slow danced to the song, sharing small kisses and humming to the soft rhythm.