seventyeight.

EIGHT MONTHS LATER

Elizabeth was being discharged from hospital today, and Justin was beyond excited. As nobody was permitted for overnight stay, he had to leave her and the baby alone at the hospital. Elizabeth was put under order to stay in hospital for a week to monitor her and the baby, due to the premature birth. But as both the mother and baby were healthy, they could be released.

"How are you doing, mija?" Her dad questioned, walking with her to the car. Justin was at home 'setting up the crib' as her dad explained, but she didn't mind. The baby was strapped safely into the backseat beside Elizabeth. The car ride was short, her dad checking on her every few minutes. She caught the messy mop of Justin's hair as he stood proudly outside of the house. They'd found an apartment but as it was being renovated, they couldn't move in. The fumes would be dangerous for the baby. So they were slowly moving out of her dad's home. Justin had a well paying job, far better than Monet's. And they could afford a nice apartment together.

"I missed you." He mumbled against her cheek, as she carried the car seat inside the home. The lights were off, but as Justin flicked them on, her friends had popped up in different places with gifts and happy smiles on their faces.

"I know the baby shower is late, but we're here now." Alex mentioned. "How is he?" She placed the car seat on the floor, as everyone stared at their sleeping son and cooed softly. Justin's arm slid around Elizabeth protectively, proud of how well she'd done.

"What's his name?" Jessica asked, bending down to softly stroke his forehead. They decided on a name immediately, and a name her dad and the rest of her Spanish family would love.

"His name is Mason Antonio Foley." Justin spoke proudly, lifting his son from the car seat and cradling him. "You'll get your turn eventually." He shooed everyone away, Elizabeth making the rounds and talking to everyone as well as thanking them for their gifts. During her contractions, Justin distracted her by talking with her about who would be godparents, and after a long debate, they found a few.

Zach; as he was extremely important to both Justin and Elizabeth. And he was so supportive during Elizabeth's pregnancy, always appearing at her door with Cheetos and other cravings.

Clay; as he was mature. Not only that, but he would always secretly slip it into conversation. Justin and Elizabeth would most definitely trust Mason with him.

And finally, Jess; despite their long feud, Jess proved to be supportive and a great friend to Elizabeth. Justin was hesitant at first, but eventually agreed on it. When Elizabeth told Jessica about her pregnancy, she was jumping for joy and proved Elizabeth's thoughts wrong. She would always take Elizabeth out to the mall and spend hours looking for baby essentials.

After the small gathering, everyone had left and Justin was placing all of the gifts into the newly renovated nursery. Elizabeth was cradling Mason in her arms as he slept, she could barely take her eyes off of him. He was like an angel.

Justin joined the pair in their room, taking the baby from her and cuddling him himself. "El, get some rest. I'll put him to sleep." Elizabeth nodded, there was no way she was turning down a chance to sleep. Justin had walked into the nursery, slightly bouncing to rock his son to sleep. He decided to drag his finger over his small cheekbone, hearing the soft coo's coming from him.

He was in two minds whether to put him down or not. He wanted to hold him forever, but he put him down anyway, and left the door ajar. Throughout the night, he's been the first out of bed and beat Elizabeth to the crib, cradling his son and getting him back to sleep. Maybe being a dad won't be so hard after all.

-
hey babies, that's the end. :(

i loved writing this book but i am beginning a SEPARATE Justin Foley book. if you'd be interested in that, check my account :)

i hope you enjoyed, comment what you loved and who you loved. i particularly loved her and clay's friendship.

IM MAKING A FEW EXTRA CHAPTERS, KEEP SCROLLING. :)