fortyfive.

"What does mi hijo mean?" Justin questioned from inside the wardrobe, placing the last pair of shoes onto the shoe rack. He now had a hefty amount of sneakers, sensible shoes, and slippers. He looked over to her shoes; seeing boots, pumps, sneakers, heels, any kind of shoe, she had it.

"It means 'my son', but not always in literal terms. It's like your grandma calling you 'sweetie'." She explained, handing him a jacket on a hanger. Her half empty wardrobe was now full with his clothes too. They'd spent the last hour putting his things away, and they weren't finished.

He walked into the bathroom, opening the cupboards and placing his many shampoo's, conditioners, body sprays, body washes. Her dad really went all out for him. "He really likes me, that quickly?" Elizabeth has joined him in the bathroom, just sitting beside him as he put away his things.

"Don't be so shocked, you're a sweetheart." She rubbed his shoulder. "And usually he can tell who is good early on, he didn't like any of my friends in New York. And any friend he has, has been around for years. He liked Zach within the first few minutes of him being here, and I know he likes you too." Justin smiled at her sweet remark, tucking a few hairs behind her ear.

"And the more time you spend here, you'll learn more and more Spanish. So I'll no longer need to translate."

"Thank you for dinner, sir." Justin spoke, finishing his plate and sitting politely beside Elizabeth. His hand on her thigh.

"De nada." He replied. Justin turned to look at Elizabeth, his Spanish still very poor. She laughed quietly and squeezed his hand.

"You're welcome," she whispered to him. "I'll try and teach you some everyday phrases." He bowed his head and grinned, taking his plate to the sink and beginning to wash up. "Justin, you don't need to do that."

"It's the least." He mentioned, taking her and her father's plate. Elizabeth took the role of drying the dishes and putting them away, whilst her dad had made himself a drink.

"Gracias por tu ayuda, Justin." Her dad spoke before leaving the kitchen. Both Elizabeth and Justin giggled.

"Now I think he's doing it on purpose." She responded. "But he said, thank you for your help." Justin flashed his beautiful smile, making Elizabeth's heart melt all over again. Having him live here was good, he was finally out of harm's way, but it would mean their relationship would blossom fast. At the moment, they were a thing but not exclusive. She'd be seeing him at school and at home, which was a lot, but every second with him was perfect.

After dinner, Elizabeth had gone to shower and Justin was watching a sports game with her dad. They were bonding over a beer, talking about their favourite players. Elizabeth was coming around to the idea of Justin here more. It wasn't just somebody for her to have around, it would be someone for her dad too. She never understood football, or any sports for that matter, but having Justin here meant that he could have someone to talk about it with.

After her shower, she had found some loungewear and gotten into bed. A bed she'd be sharing. Whenever Justin slept in bed with her, her night was warmer, her sleep was better, and she'd wake up happier. And to have that everyday was a dream.

"In bed already?" She heard from the door. Justin was stood there with a grin on his face, and in some sweatpants and a hoodie. He had taken the hoodie off, leaving him in just his sweatpants. "I'm in need of a hug."

She smiled and embraced him, his soft skin grazing hers. He smelt so great. His skin warm and inviting; she could sleep in his arms forever. "I made the cheer squad."

"That's amazing news, El." He mumbled against her skin. "I know we aren't official, but I feel like we are somewhat there."

"Let's not put a label on things just yet, until Jessica stops being psycho." She whispered, turning her lamp off to fall asleep. It was dark in the room, but she felt Justin's arm slide across her waist and pull her closer to him.