Bio (Updated)

Bio: Y/N (Your name). AKA Retribution

Ship type: Twin Hull Carrier.

Weapon of choice: Barrett M82. Broadsword.

Planes: Previously Hawker Sea Fury

Planes: Previously Hawker Sea Fury. Currently twenty Siren Planes.

Top speed: 33.6 knots. After retrofitting: 38.8 knots.

Enhancements:

Eyes: Night vision. Thermal. Zoom feature. Able to change eye color at will.

Small computer inside his head in order to use his eyes. Can also interface with other computers on contact.

Likes: Fishing, cooking, card games. Teasing his brother. 

Rigging is connected to lower back.

Notable aspects: Natural Leader. Superb analysis on a chaotic battlefield. Quick thinker.

Retrofitting Status: Y/N's runways have moved to his upper back, forming wings, allowing him to fly like a plane. In terms of control, the more his emotions run rapid the faster he gets but the hard it is to control. The more in control he is, the easier hes able to fly. Mounted on his arms are GUA-8/A avenger. These guns lay on his arms, when deployed they move forward towards his wrist. These guns don't fire nearly as fast as what we use on our planes. While this form favors mobility, Y/N can not launch his planes while flying at such high speeds. He must either hover in place or switch back to his old rigging format to launch them.

Code G: Y/N can get visions of the futures, however he has no control over them. He is able to make them more frequent when he fully activates his code G. Some of the these visions can be cause my simply seeing/touching or meeting someone or something. These visions are not set in stone, these are more warnings if he dose not do anything to change them. He is also able to bring forth alternate version of him self from the multiverse. They appear to be see through, as if they have not crossed over to the reality. Once they attack with a cannon or with their sword, they solidify for a brief moment. He is also able to create a gas like bubble around himself, sending incoming fire to alternate reality as it passes through, once it goes back through the gas it appears back in this reality.

Black Mental Cube Power: The black box for Y/N, generates negative lightning. This negative charged lightning allows Y/N to fly and hover when his rigging is to damaged to do so. Using negative magnetic field increases his speed to the point hes as fast the lightning himself. This type of flight is able to be passed on to others who have a black box installed in their ships, but required to be in a limited range from Y/N. Y/N is also able to generate invisible magnetic platforms to jump off of, as well as able to throw these bolts at his targets. However some side effects are there. For one, physical and mental exhaustion. Controlling all that power is not easy, and require some serious concentration. Secondly a more minor side effect is causing him to speak in reverse. His appearance dose change, gaining and black tail and black horns resembling that of a demon. Giving both brothers the titles of Demon Lords of The Sea. But these horns and tail do shrink as the power is used, once these aspects are gone the black box shuts down into a recharging state.

Bio: B/N (Brothers name). AKA Unity

Ship type: Battleship

Weapons of Choice: FAMAS Assault rifle. Two daggers, that the blades extend to just before his elbows.

 Two daggers, that the blades extend to just before his elbows

Weaponry: Nine 45-caliber 46 centimeter type 94 guns. Twelve 60-caliber 15.5-centimeter guns. After retrofitting and three year slumber: Secondary guns have been replaced with siren weaponry.

Top Speed: 27.5 Knots. After Retrofitting: 36 knots

Enhancements:

Right arm: Increased strength. Hand can retract to reveal and energy based cannon.

Small computer inside his head in order to use his right arm. Can also interface with other computers on contact.

Likes: Games. Exploring. Tinkering with machines.

Y/N: *cough* Has a crush on Enterprise. *cough*

Author: Stop breaking the fourth wall, we don't have the resources to fix it yet.

Rigging connected to upper and lower back. 

Notable aspects: Very caring for his family, willing to sacrifice his life for them. Keeps calm under pressure.

Retrofitting Status: Six of the 60-caliber guns have formed into two long barreled guns, on his shoulder blades. In order for these guns to shoot forward they lean over B/N's shoulders. However these guns are made for long range bombardment. These guns and special made ammo can destroy huge segments off of sky scrappers or even obliterate them entirely. Six barrel guns have been placed on B/N's arm, three barrels on each arm. In the shape of a triangle, the cannons are placed like Y/N's guns. These cannons fire three burst shots, once one barrel shoots it rotates to the next barrel and fires. These guns take one second to reload before ready to fire again, without using the heavy munitions. This form favors fire power over speed, so B/N needs to rely on his allies to cover him for close quarters fire.

Code G: B/N's code G works very differently compared to enterprise or Y/N. B/N's code G allows him complete control over his own mental cubes. Allowing him to change the form and shape of them, forming the cubes not even close to his body. His range being a fairly large spherical radius. But it seems the black mental cube is needed to use this power. While he is able to control 99% of his mental cubes, he is not able to control a single one of them. That one cube being his control cube. This control cube allows the other mental cubes to form the rigging on the human ships. If this cube is destroyed the ship will no longer turn into mental cubes.

Black Mental Cube Power: For now, the black boxes power is needed to activate B/N's Code G. So for what this power does besides this is unknown. But much like his brother, his appearance dose change exactly like Y/N. Gaining and black tail and black horns resembling that of a demon. Giving both brothers the new titles of Demon Lords of The Sea. But these horns and tail do shrink as the power is used, once these aspects are gone the black box shuts down into a recharging state.

Both ships appear more siren like than what the photos show. 

In terms of other characters. Im using the Enterprise from the anime. Akagi is also from the anime while Kaga's personality is from the anime but it was drastically change once we get past the anime events.