Chapter Twenty-Eight

Matapos akong pakalmahin ni Noah ay inihatid niya ako sa aking kuwarto.

He told me he'll take care of the things at siya na rin ang bahalang kumausap sa mga doktor.

I didn't argue with him anymore about it.

Mas mabuti nga namang siya na lang ang humarap sa kanila at wala naman akong maitutulong. And as much as I wanted to be there as well, hindi ko alam kung gugustuhin ba akong makita ng Mommy.

At parang mas makabubuti nga iyon.

Noah can keep me updated anyway.

Ilang sandali lang akong kalmado bago muling nabulabog.

Hindi pa nakatulong nang tumunog ang cellphone ni Zariyah na hanggang ngayon ay nasa akin pa rin pala!

There's a voice message.

Sandali ko iyong tinitigan bago nagpasyang buksan.

"Good evening Zari! Naisip-isip ko lang, I almost forget to give you my present for this Christmas, but worry no more. You got it already! Hope Tita liked the photos I've sent? You and Ezrhael looked good together, Zari! I'm kind'a envious. But anyway, I'm really curious, what mighy have been Tita's reaction, when she's witnessed her ever favorite 'perfect' daughter, flirting with her late sister's boyfriend! Oops! How do others call you again, anyway, Zariyah? The 'ever modest and prim lady'? I wonder how others will think when they heard of this. Would they still continue hailing you with praises, or is it your 'time' to receive all the hates from the world? Girl, I'm excited! Merry Christmas Zari! Hope you love my present! And, happy happy new year! New year, new life, eh?" Her laughters filled my ears after that!

I screamed loudly and almost throw the phone out of rage as I finished listening to that f*cking voice message!

That f*cking irritating nosy hell of a voice kept on creeping on my mind!

Her f*cking giggles and the teasing tone she has as she speak each words!

F*ck you to hell, Sabina!

F*ck you!

Isinigaw ko rin nang isinigaw iyan. Paulit-ulit at nagpupuyos ako sa galit na tinawagan siya!

Siya pala ang nagpadala ng mga litrato!

Her guts to still send me a teasing voice message is f*cking awesome!

Ni hindi ko pa naitatanong kung sinong nagsent ng mga litrato kay Mommy, heto at binigay niya na ang sagot!

That ugly hag!

I wanted to talk to her personally!

I wanted to do this face to face with her!

I wanted to punch all my wrath into her face, and not through this!

Karuwagan 'to!

Pandurugas!

Ni hindi niya ako tinawagan upang magkasagutan kaming dalawa!

She really chose to send me a voice f*cking message knowing that I won't be able to knock a reply!

F*ck you!

F*ck you Sabina!

Over and over!

Hindi niya alam kung anong naging epekto no'n kay Mommy!

Mom has been confined because of what she did!

Muling inatake, and what has f*cking triggered it was her nosy f*cking interference!

Bakit ba kailangang makisawsaw ng babaeng 'to?!

She's been pestering me with her annoying interference the whole time in the cafe!