Finale

I closed my eyes as I felt the winds blanketing my skin. It was cold, but it was nice.

I like the way it gently wrapped me with it's chills as it moved my hair along it's gust.

It made me smile.

But what made everything even more perfect than it could be, was the warm firm arms that caged me in.

I thought I love the chills, just a moment then . . . But now that I am feeling the warmth of Ezrhael's embrace, I realize I wouldn't prefer anything over this. It was a million times better. Best even.

I only wanna get drown to it.

So I did. And he spoiled me.

"Loving the view?"

He whispered in my ear. I thought, nothing would be more pleasing than his warmth . . . But hearing his perfect barritone, I suddenly realize, he can give me anything, and I would find it nothing but perfect. Always is.

I'm lured. And there's no stopping it.

Pinasadahan ko ng tingin ang baba. The city lights were just so pleasing in the eyes. It was as if everything is just perfectly orchestrated to be together, I can't anymore think of anything that could crumble it. It was just so pleasing. Lovely.

"I love you. Not the view."

Mahina siyang natawa sa aking sinabi.

Maya-maya ay naramdaman ko ang pag-gapang ng maiinit niyang mga kamay at ang pag-kalap noon ng akin.

We both stared at it.

Perfect.

The ring was nothing but perfect.

Everything was so perfect.

And I can't help but to remember how he's proposed to me just a moment ago.

Here in the City of Love . . .

With the lights and it's trade mark.

It was simple.

But sweet.

People kept on teasing us, especially him, about proposing to me and asking my hand for the marriage. But Ezrhael never wanted to be told by them.

He wanted it his way.

By the time they've stopped teasing us about that matter, that's when he's asked me my hand.

That's when he asked to settle down.

And of course, I wouldn't do anything but to nod and agree to it.

"You, little brat." He whispered, slightly biting my ear.

"Your spoiled brat?"

"My spoiled brat." He agreed.

I smiled.

I wanted to be in this position forever.

Right on this balcony. Seeing every lights there is, may it be the city lights down, or the stars up above.

It was like they all were there to illuminate and give us the right view for all these.

They were so lovely I want nothing but to stare at them forever.

But that isn't what my life means. So I began speaking again.

I first touched his arms gently. And draw circles on them with my finger.

"Someone told me you've turned down a project on the US?" Ako nang maalala iyon. "It was a good offer. Why did you do it?"

He lowly growled with what I've said. Napangiti ako.