first

chapter one.

"I'm hungry. I'm hungry. I'm hungry. I'm hungry. I'm hungry. I'm hungry." You mumbled the every student's last braincell in the lane while pouting in your tray.

"Aish, will you stop mumbling Yoon Y/N?" One of your friends, Joy, complained. "Everyone here is feeling the same."

"I'm just hungry. What's taking them so long? This is so unusual." You continued to pout while checking the long line ahead that moves really slow, which is odd.

"I heard that there was an accident earlier, one of the cook and server was involved. And some had to leave. I can't believe this great university is being messed up." Joy explained with amusement in her eyes while playing with her plate.

"Accident? What accident?" Your curiousity grew as you look around.

"I heard they got shot." Your eyes grew wide  on the news Joy brought. "Maybe.. it's about the mafia?"

"Mafi.. Muffin?" You scoffed humorously but Joy just sighed.

"Mafia! I meant guns, swords, like that." Joy scratched her head. "You're really hungry."

"Of course I am. But I purposely dodged the word. Mafia? Such things like that doesn't exist, Joy." You grumbled with a forced smile, trying not to offend her about her knowledge.

"If that's what you believe, its really suspicious about the killings. Mafia isn't exposed but anyone knows it's real." Joy tried to explain but you technically blocked her words by internally singing a song in your head. "Look at this.."

"It's not real. Police should've caught them soon." You smirked while the line slightly move. "And there were articles about the group of people getting caught, those Mafia stories I read says that they are too powerful to get caught that easy."

"It's up to you and your stories." Joy rolled her eyes before looking straight at the line. "I didn't notice we actually move some steps."

"Hey, Y/N-ah." A sweet voice suddenly called infront making the both of you looked into a taller frame infront. "You looked so stressed today?"

"I'm hungry." You simply said to Eunwoo.

Cha Eunwoo, the sweet guy that can make everyone fall in love with him. But who knows who he's really attached to?

"She's mumbling that for thousand times!" Joy exclaimed like she was finally saved from hell and she's telling it to the police. Eunwoo's eyes widened and before he could even reply, Joy already knew what he was about to say. "That's hyperbole, I hope you know."

"Ah.. that's a relief." He sighed heavily before glancing at you. "You can have my spot over there. It's a lot closer."

"Wait.. isn't that.. a little.." You blinked rapidly while your face turned red in complete embarrassment.

"Just go with him, you're hungry." Joy yawned as she quickly covered it with a reassuring smile.

"Do you want me to actually leave you just so you can have peace?" You grumbled while slightly pouting.

"Seriously, that's not what I mean."

"I'm just kidding."

"So.. you up to?" Eunwoo awkwardly scratched his ear before blinking.

"Well, I guess yeah." You smiled as you tailed behind Eunwoo, bidding goodbye to Joy.

Everyone's attention darted into the both of you and felt like they are watching a drama.

"Its Y/N!"
"How dare she actually go with oPpA?"
"Shut it. I'm jealous because they look good for each other."
"Ugh, no. I'm about to end that bitch."