thirty seventh

You decided to get changed with slippers since you're quite embarrassed about it now.  Taeyong and Lucas left you infront of EXO's room. You slowly entered the room but it was suspicious that there was no sound at all. Usually, they'll be yelling at each other or conversing about something.

You peeked first to make sure you're not being pranked. You see the twelve of them sitting around the couches. They looked serious and none of them was talking. Sehun was impatiently shaking his legs while waiting for you.

You cleared your throat and smiled wide. "I've been called?"

Suho wasted no time. He quickly stood up before fastening his pace and throwing a hug. You almost lose your balance when you felt his weight upon you. He tightly hold you in his arms while sighing heavily. You looked at the other members with a questionable look but they were all just looking back at you in worry. You hugged Suho back anyway while tapping his back.

"Why? Did I almost die or something?" You mumbled. Suho separated himself before holding your cheeks, shoulders, waist, back at your cheeks before he held the back of his head and shut his eyes. "Y-You're kind of scaring m-me.. is there a problem?"

"You're still here, they didn't snatched you." Suho was barely audible. He smiled reassuringly before tapping your head. "There's no problem."

"Y/N," Kris was unamused. He approached you with a straight face. "Go with any of the NCT member. You shouldn't go down alone in this place, do you understand?"

"But why-"

"Don't ask for now." Kris cut you off. He sighed heavily while feeling slightly sorry. "Hurry." Kris shoved you outside the door and ask left and right guy to guide you into Taeyong's place. After leaving you with the two guards, he came back to be met by Suho's glaring eyes.

"Why did you push her away? She's more safer with us."

Kris scoffed while gesturing Chanyeol to open his computer and check something. Chen shifted his seat beside Chanyeol as they both typed the something.

"But you can't keep lying, Junmyeon." Suho froze from what he heard. "No matter how much we hide the fact about his father, it seems like the truth is already knocking at us."

>>>

"You look like a person again!" Jaepil squealed happily while taking you with her at the mirror. You scowled after seeing your reflection. She made you wear her own definition of normal clothes for girls instead of comfortable hoodies and pajamas.

"Why? Do I not look like a person earlier?"

"Yes. You look like a trash earlier, to be honest." And yes, nothing can beat Jaepil's honest tounge.

"She's still cute anyway with the pajamas." Jaehyung smiled wide why looking at you.

After meeting Taeyong in his room that looked more like an office one, he went to Jaepil's room which can be considered as one, like what EXO has. Jaehyun and Lucas joined the three of you.

You then remembered Jaepil's words the first time you met her. She was close with Miss A ever since, and Miss A was considered as the maker of the group.

Maybe that's why Jaepil is living here comfortably.. You looked at Jaepil who was arguing with Lucas who was eating her foods. But is she really comfortable here?

You shook your head on your own thought. "What am I even thinking?"

"Why? Are you worried?" Taeyong stood beside you while looking at your reflection as well with a small smile.