twentieth

chapter twenty.

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

You tried your to make yourself calm and keep your class as you took bite on D.O.'s freshly cooked dish. It tastes freaking great and you no longer care if you're dying here or not. Atleast you had taste the best food before resting in peace.

Since you were focused on the food and trying to keep your calm, the boys watched you eat. They also have their own bowls but they were distracted on your muffled grins.

"How does it taste?" D.O. asked the boys and they immediately took a bite before complimenting him. Well, everyone was saying feedback except from you. D.O. furrowed his brows as he witness you grabbed a cup of water and drinking it all down with a small smile on your lips. "Yah, Yoon Y/N."

You were completely dazed on the taste so Sehun beside you immediately nudged you. You quickly shook your head off before turning to D.O. "Is that you who called my name?"

"How does it taste?" He raised his brow at you and stared intensely.

Your cheeks flushed red before quickly lookign down. "Good.." Well, you tried your best to make it sound like you weren't impressed at all.

D.O. smirked as he shook his head. "Not great?"

"Not great." You gulped your own saliva. Just when you're about to took another bite, you suddenly burped making you quickly cover your mouth. The boys bursted out laughing. In complete embarrassment, you stood up and massaged your cheeks as it was turning red for sure. "I-I need t-to go t-to the b-b-bathroom."

"No." D.O.'s smirks became wider before looking at you intensely. "Get that pretty hands off the pretty face."

Your cheeks probably became more red as you felt it heated more. You shook your head before taking a step back.

"Try us." Suho managed to say in the middle of laugh. Chanyeol fell from his chair as he watch you in embarrassment.

"So cute!" Kai yelled while wiping off the tears in his eyes.

Well, they really find it funny that you said it's just good and then suddenly got cut off with a burp saying it was more than how you described it.

"I'm out." Your muffled voice said as you turn your back.

Sehun immediately stood up in the middle of laughing before turning you infront again with him at the back and held both of your hands before pulling it down. Basically backhugging you while gripping both of your wrist down in order for you not to cover your red face.

The boys cooed as soon as they saw you and you immediately threw a glare each one of them. Nothing stopped them though. They were enjoying it more.

After getting back on your seat and was forced to eat another bowl of soup or the boys threatened you in a funny way, it was time for you to go back.

Tao passed you his shirt and sweatpants.

"What's this..?"

"Clothes?" Tao answered in a question way as well making you scrunch your face. He chuckled before petting your head. "Get changed for tonight before you sleep, to get a better sleep."

Your brows raised as you examined the flirty Tao you knew. That was.. kind of sweet and you'll not deny it.

"I know, I know. I'm too good looking. Go ahead and stare at me," Tao chuckled as he scoot closer to you. "I'm all yours."

You gulped your own saliva as the feeling of butterflies started flying. You quickly broke the eye contact and just like superman, someone held your arms and saved you from that suffocating situation.