sixty seventh

chapter sixty seven.

Everything was hazy as if you're rolling together with the clouds in the sky.

You took a step at the white surroundings with your feet echoing on it as it creates circles on your heel. You furrowed your brows when you noticed a white flower on your palm.

"What's this? Am I in heaven?" You mumbled to yourself. You then scoffed at yourself. "Not even sure if I'll end up in that place."

You cautiously walked towards a door with a light peeking on it. Curiousity washed over you as you opened it, revealing a tons of the same flower your holding.

"Mmm, am I supposed to put this on the farm too? I guess so." Your bare foot touched the soft green grasses. You slowly looked at the flower that suddenly made your heart ache. It suddenly felt the most important thing to you.

You shook off the thoughts on your head and was about to drop the flower on your palms when your surroundings suddenly change.

A series of events show up that made your head spin. But soon, it turned out to be the most beautiful scene.

Your memories rolled by one by one. Tears suddenly spilled in your eyes while watching them, and most importantly, it ended with those people you just had met yet have been the greatest part of your life.

You wanted to stay a few more hours in this place. It was far from the chaos. Far from your fear. Far from the hammering hearts. Far from the pain.

A short smile appeared into you as you looked down. You nodded shortly while getting rid of the tears.

"I have no idea where am I and what am I doing currently, but one thing for sure," You took a step back. "I don't want to let go of my memories. After all, all these pain contributed to who I am anyway."

You took a step back and closed your eyes, hoping that these beautiful dream will end up.

It doesn't matter if the reality isn't as beautiful as these place, you have those people in reality.

.

.

You fluttered your eyes open, an unbearable pain in your head spread as your ears continued ringing.

"Ah." You softly groaned while sitting up.

"She's awake." You heard a voice said. Your eyes shot open and squinted to see a group of nurses and doctors walking towards you.

You immediately tried to stand up but the nurses were quick to hold you on your arms. "Let go." You mumbled with a shaky breath. "I'm still calm."

"We can't let you go, you're in a serious condition--"

"Am I stabbed? Did I get shot?" You asked, still remaining or more like trying to be calm. The doctor shook his head which made you groan. "Then this isn't a serious condition! I need to see them!"

"We can't! Your mental health is at risk!" The doctor looked down. You paused for a minute while giving him an unsure glance. He steady his breath and looked at you sadly. "You may not have been hurt physically, but you're mental health is in danger."

Your shrugged off the grapss of the nurses around you while your eyes slowly travelled down on the same black shirt you have worn. Your jaw dropped to see a blood still visible despite the dark color.

You slowly raise your head up with a trembling voice, "Then what is this blood?" There was no response, the could only look down. "This isn't my blood, right?" You smirked, tracing the hideous red color. "Answer me!"