twenty second

chapter twenty two.

While unconsciously staring at your reflection, you were suddenly called out with fists banging on the wall beside you.

"Y/N! Open!" Your eyes widened as you quickly opened it as fast as you can making your arms hurt a little bit from the bruise you got when you got beaten the third time.

Chen was standing with his heavy breathing. You sighed and stepped out. "Don't worry, it's not like there's a place to escap-"

He suddenly pulled your arm. You gulped nervously as you see everyone started getting dress up.

"W-What the hell is happening?" You made a fist as you followed Chen's fast footsteps.

"Wear this," He made a sharp turn making you slightly trip but he didn't even notice it. He brought you to a room before pulling a black hoodie.. well, is there any other color in this place anyway? He then furiously pulled the combat pants that was hanging.

Without any words, he left you inside. You stood there for a few minutes as you heard Chanyeol yelling some words. You immediately threw the clothes above the still wet swimwear you were wearing. It doesn't matter anymore, something is happening and you know it.

As soon as you opened the door, Sehun stood there already wearing the same combat pants and a dark blue tshirt. You yelped after seeing his figure with a stern expression. He quickly held your wrist and pulled you.

"S-Sehun, where are they?" You turned your head to scan the pool area but it was only some armed man standing around. "Sehun.." He didn't looked back before waiting for the elevator while tapping aggressively his VIP Card. "Sehun I-"

"Shut it." He mumbled angrily as the elevator opened. You flinched on how hard his grip held on your wrist. Your eyes became teary while staring at him pushing the close button repeatedly. Your nightmare felt like happening, they were rude again. Was all the fun earlier just a dream? You flinched at the thought of it. It could possibly be, and you get your shit inside of it. Your probably dead. "Why are you crying?"

You blinked while tapping your cheeks as you felt a salty tear slid. You immediately wiped it with your fist before making your brows meet and pretend to be tough. "I am not."

"Look at me," Sehun harshly pulled your chin as his stern eyes dissolved and turned into a soft one. "Why?"

"I am just.. scared." You confessed. There's no point of lying. You're too tired to lie.

Sehun suddenly soften his wrist and hugged you. Your jaw dropped as you felt his heartbeat, confused as to why is he suddenly doing this. "Don't be, we just needed to hurry up because some bad guys are here.."

"Bad guys?" You mumbled as you squirmed from his hug. The softness and calmness that was always visible is back. "Was it the same people you've been working since last few days?"

"Surprisingly, no. They're another shitty group who try us." Sehun chuckled. As if on cue, the elevator doors open and he suddenly held your hand making your heart beat hammered.

Why is he like this?

"Anyways, where were you scared?" Sehun stopped walking before turning to you, not letting go of your hands. "From all the sudden move of the members or.. from the elevator?" He smiled teasingly. You rolled your eyes and slapped his chest lightly before scoffing.

Sehun smiled at your childish act. He didn't pay attention and instead took you to the other way around the place where less people can see you.

On the other hand, you quietly looked on your holding hands. None of the above, Sehun. You answered inside your head.