sixty second

chapter sixty second.

You rolled your eyes. "Snap out of that, Baekhyun. I want everything to finish. I wanna finish this mission. I just want peace." Baekhyun watched you turn around and wrap your palm on the knob when he suddenly snatched your shoulder and slammed you on the door. You hissed in pain since Baekhyun seem to lost in control. "Did I do something you don't want?"

Baekhyun slowly took a step closer. Your body and his are only a few inches away to each other as Baekhyun stare down at you because of the height difference. "It wasn't you who did something I don't want. It was someone else."

"Then why the hell are you pouring it all on me?" You hissed.

Baekhyun held your chin making your annoyed expression disappear. He smirk while closing the distance more, his nose touching yours. "How am I suppose to punish Luhan? I don't think I can blame him anyway. It's understandable."

Your eyes widened after realizing what he was pointing out. Your eyes slowly look down at your neck before reaching your hand to caress the spot where Luhan had marked.

"I should punish you," Baekhyun took a step back with his gaze holding your eyes. He bent down to reach your eye level. "For being too beautiful that it drives us crazy."

He slowly leaned closer to your neck. You shivered when the tip of his nose reached the side of your neck.

You mentally cursed for not doing anything. You wanted to push him but it somehow felt impossible. As if he had heard your thoughts, Baekhyun both of your wrist for you not to be able to move.

You suddenly thought, is this my karma for threatening the doctor? You're not sure.

The guys had been threatening a lot of people in their life and there's still no karma getting in their way. In fact they still be looking hella fine.

Your thoughts stopped when Baekhyun grinned around your neck, seemingly finding for his own spot. His deep grin send shivers to your nerves and causes you to ball your fists.

"I can do better." He stood up, a victorious smirk on his face. "Do you want me to show you?"

"N-No! Baekhyun!" You attempted to step back but remembered the wall is just behind you. "You're not showing me anything and you're not better with anyone doing anything-"

"I can go deeper," He smirked.

Suddenly, a series of knocks can be heard on the door caused you and Baekhyun to jump. "Y/N? You there?" Kris' voice can be heard from the other side. You left a sigh of relief as if the hot tension disappeared because of Kris' knocks.

More like the savior knock. Well that's for you.

It was a torture for Baekhyun who looked at the door in disbelief.

"Y-Yes." You answered back making Baekhyun pout but you no longer mind him since you can feel your cheeks melt from it being extra hot.

"Are you with Baek?" He asked again. "Open the door."

You didn't look at Baekhyun even for once and was ready to twist the knob when he suddenly tightened his grip on your wrist. He flipped you around and gave you a peck on your lips. He did it again but a little longer before pulling away.

Your froze on your spot as Baekhyun smiled cutely at you. "Atleast I can do that." He opened the door and causally waved at Kris. "Hey. Sorry. I was just comforting her since it will be a tough day."

Kris had no time to be suspicious so he casually nodded and looked at his wristwatch. "Be there in minutes. Okay?" He turned to peek at you who's still glued at the wall with eyes wide, as if Baekhyun is still infront of you. "Y/N-ah? You good?"