eighteenth

chapter eighteen.

"Cheers." Xiumin raised his cup as the others followed, including you who chose to drink iced tea only. The younger ones were the only one excited on the party and made little noises as they gulped down. Xiumin stood up as he laid down his cup on the table and stared at it for few seconds, debating whether to take another drink or let Suho drop his responsibilities first and as the oldest, take in charge. Just when he was about to turn around, you immediately blocked his away causing him to wince on your sudden figure. "Why?"

"That's it? You're done drinking?" You questioned with a brow raised. Xiumin simply nodded making you pout slightly. "I know you hate, I mean all of you hate being disagreed but today might be the last party you'll ever have-"

"What do you mean?" Xiumin's face crumpled, rewinding his face after hearing you call him Minseok.

You immediately cleared your throat. "What I meant is that it might take a while to have a drink like this. Its your choice, like what I said, this is the party for letting go of responsibilities for a second." You turned your back to get atleast a cup of the vodka. "I'll have one drink. See you around." And with that, you left.

Xiumin glanced on his members enjoying. Suho and D.O. were trying not to be as energetic like the others but they failed. They enjoyed the moment, even Suho. To be frank, Suho was the most stressed one here. And it seems like his playful side as a leader finally came back since a while. Xiumin looked on his hands, realizing the boys already set themselves free even just for tonight. He knew that the boys might not realize it now but they'll eventually will, they will realize how grateful they should be to you.

No one has given them rest like that. Not even themselves.

Soon, Xiumin decided to grab his cup once again before taking wine this time, throwing himself into Chanyeol and D.O.'s bickering. He smiled widely as he adore them, his family, his little brothers since they've been together for a long time.

Through thick and thin, they all have each other's back that they considered each other as a family.

"Y/N! Come on! Have some more!" Baekhyun raised the wine infront of your face. You can tell he's starting to get drunk.

You shook your head shortly and grinned. "I'm good. Tao seems to want more though." Baekhyun looked at Tao who was staring at his cup, looking more drunk than Baekhyun.

Your eyes scanned all over the room as you watched them giggle and not be themselves. It's starting. Your plan is starting and you just stared blankly on the ground, unsure whether to be excited or be.. sad, for some reasons.

The nights gets deeper. You already sipped for two cups and you immediately stopped after it. First, you're not used to drinks. And second, you can't be another victim of your own plan.

Kris was wobbling when he stood up. You watched him wide eyed as he went to the speaker and suddenly blasted out some music. D.O. looked like a zombie from his grave as he stood up and jammed. You stifled your laughter as you watch the group's serious member became jolly.

"Y/N! You should go dance!" Chen cheered making Chanyeol kick his feet repeatedly on the ground.

"Chen's right! Chen's right!" He whined like a kid.

You shut your eyes as you shook your head. "No.. no. I.. am not in the mood." You looked away, hoping they would buy it.

Tao suddenly stood up and hold your hand. "You said you wanted to enjoy! You should also enjoy, not just us." Tao smiled drunkenly as he pulled you up.

"Ah, no, no-" You were cut off when Sehun stood up.

"No! You should groove as well!" He grinned followed by the other boys. You looked at Suho for help but he was also yelling random words.