forty first

chapter forty one.

[a/n: the first scene is requested by (more like the idea of) Drea245. (thanks for this! sorry if this isn't that good hehez) have a good day and hope you enjoy ♡]

"How is she?" Lay asked while you're alseep into D.O.'s arm. It's been twelve hours already and the drug hasn't come off. They were expecting it later to disappear if it lasts for 24 hours.

"Still asleep?" Baekhyun asked while peeking at you, he was half sitting and half laying down.

"Yeah. Ob-- vious.. ly.." D.O.'s eyes suddenly widen before snapping his head at Suho as his face was asking for help.

"Why? Is there a problem?" Suho doesn't seem to be bothered since he was busy cutting the apples.

"I think she's awake." D.O. gulped his own saliva. "And this isn't good."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Chanyeol was enraged for hearing it from one of his members.

"I mean.." D.O. can feel your hands earlier massaging his thighs. His eyes widened even more when you flipped your body and smirked at him. "Y-Yah!"

"Why are you being tensed and all?" Sehun sighed while shaking his head in disappointment. "It's normal. She is not okay."

"I mean-" You cut off D.O. by putting your fingers on his lips. His always cool and rude image completely shattered. Everyone froze on their spot as you smirk, looking straight in his eyes.

"Oh.. my.." Baekhyun stuffed the apple in his mouth while watching you and D.O.

You suddenly wrapped your legs around him that made D.O. slightly move back. "Y-Yah, take her off me!"

"Why? You don't want me?" Your stern voice asked. D.O. shut his eyes as you lean closer.

"Please." D.O. whispered as he tried squirming on his seat. "Hyung!" He turned to Xiumin who was just near him.

"Wah. I never heard Kyungsoo call me that." Xiumin chuckled. "I'm sorry Kyungsoo! For not warning you about her attitude like that."

"Don't whine now and save me here! If you're that sorry then help me here." He grumbled. None of the boys spoke since they were eyeing you madly, trying to see what's your next move. D.O. was curious about the silence that as soon as he opened his eyes, it landed in your eyes. "Y/N, you're not in yourself--"

"I don't care." You leaned closer making D.O. press his lips into thin line.

Chanyeol who was quiet earlier suddenly started chuckling. D.O., despite being trapped, he glared at the taller figure.

"I have never seen Kyungsoo this weak!" Chanyeol exclaimed. Baekhyun, Tao, and Chen started grinning as well.

Suho pointed his knives at his members and glared. "Kyungsoo is trapped and we can't do anything about it because Y/N is sick, stop laughing your asses off!"

"What do you mean you can't do anything about it?!" D.O. almost sounded like he was pleading.

Chanyeol stifled his laughter as he turned to Baekhyun who was doing the same. They are internally conversing on how funny D.O.'s frowning face looks like.

"You really don't want me now?" You pouted before blinking your eyes.

D.O.'s pleading face turned to you. He sighed as he calmed himself. "I think she's not that needy anymore." He mumbled before smiling. "No, It's not like I don't want you--"

"Then kiss me."

D.O.'s eyes widened again, turning his face back into his expression earlier. "Y/N-"