third

chapter three.

The sound of your ringing phone awoken you.

Your brows raised, this is really impossible, someone's calling you again.

Your eyes widened to see the sky still dark. What time is it? Who the hell will bug you at this time?

Checking the time in your phone, it's currently 2:36 AM. And something's strange, your father missed call you and your mother left 40 messages. It probably didn't woke you up because of being weary for the whole day. You also noticed that you're wearing the same clothes since the morning.

That isn't the case. You huffed a sigh after realizing that your phone's battery is dying that made you jump out of the bed before charging it.

Your suspicion grew suddenly.

"Why would he call at me? Aren't they home yet?" You blinked. "Maybe, he accidentally pressed it."

That was expected to be unrealistic because it rang for 15 seconds and he's not that dumb to accidentally press it.

You can't call him back. You're battery's drained.

Something is just really weird. You stood up, checking your surroundings. You always loved the night skies but the current situation send shivers to you, immediately pulling the curtains to close the view.

You snatched the oversized sweater hanging behind the door before peeking outside.

The lights are closed, of course. No one would be awake for now.

You took small steps while squinting your eyes, looking for the switch downstairs.

"Where's that switch? Aish." You grumbled while walking that probably looks like a duck. After the feeling of hell, you never felt so happy after pressing the switch. "Yes!"

But the happiness didn't last long as you see, everything was a mess.

The tables are turned upside-down. The newspaper are scattered all around, even the kitchen was a mess.

As if something happened. Something scary.

Everything was already scary, and even get scarier when a deep voice spoke, coming from the couch.

"Ah.. finally." His voice send shivers to you, including his mask and the black suit that makes him look myterious but somehow fits him perfectly. "It's you, right?"

You gulped, taking a step closer. Slowly getting scared of what's going on. "A thief?"

He chuckled, surprisingly beautiful for your ears.

No. You better stop those thoughts.

"A-Ahjumma!" You called for the maid but there was no response.

"Oh no, don't have to call for them." Another voice appeared making you jump and instinctively look behind, another one wearing suit? "They're having fun upstairs, but their tied up."

"What the.." You mumbled while slowly shaking your head. "..fuck?"

The two figures laughed.

You balled your fist before taking a deep breath.

Dont they know who they're messing up? You thought.

That's not the question. Don't you know who you're messing?

Your shoulders raised as you felt a touch.

"What are you doing?!" You yelled in high pitched. "Mom! Dad!"