fourteenth

"I can't believe she just ignored this luxurious bottle of soju!" Baekhyun yelled after closing your door. They both bring you down on your room after the humming and singing moment with them.

Can't deny that you enjoyed that time.

Who wouldn't? They're just fun to talk to and no one can deny about that.

"Tss, she's just afraid I'll be drunk again." Kai smirked making Baekhyun raise his brow.

"Why would she be?"

"She's scared I'll bury my face again on her and be completely aggressive." Baekhyun choked on his own saliva before pushing Kai. "Aw! What?"

"How did you remember? Are you actually not drunk?!" Baekhyun yelled again.

The two men in black who's guarding outside the door slightly jump on Baekhyun's voice.

"Well, I am drunk that time but not that much. I can still remember it." Kai smirked to himself as he remembered your flustered expression.

"She's probably creeped out." Baekhyun has a slight smile this time before turning to the two guards outside. "Wake her up at 4 AM and tell her to get ready, give her the same combat clothes she had on her first day and tell her about her busy schedule for today."

The two guys bowed down while Kai and Baekhyun started leaving. It was already an hour when they arrived at the room that caught the boys' attention

"Where did you guys take Y/N?" Suho's first question was that.

Baekhyun raised the bottle of Soju in his hands and waved it.

"Just had a drink with Baekhyun hyung!" Kai exclaimed which made everyone there either choked or cough. "What?"

"It sounds uncomfortable now if someone uses that word." Kris shook his head before throwing himself on the couch.

The computer monitors and a lot of gadgets are currently open.

[Chanyeol and Chen are currently arguing who's in the CBX.

lol jk.]

Chanyeol and Chen are currently typing on a computer.

"Is something happening?" Kai asked while checking everyone else were busy. Except Sehun who's drinking bubble tea, because he deserves it, or just being lazy.

"A system hacked on our company," Luhan mumbled while checking the money on a suitcase.

"That's.. somehow impossible?" Baekhyun jumped on the two hackers making them form a beagle line.

"I know right. My pride as a hacker is hurting." Chen aggressively pressed his mouse while Chanyeol was slowly typing some codes.

"No one's allowed to hack into out precious system." Chanyeol mumbled.

"So, did you get any informations to that hacker?" Kai asked while sitting beside Lay who's looking confused again.

"Yes, we got his background informations and guess what? He's somehow Y/N's friend." Sehun smirked as he was emptying his bubble tea. "I want more!"

"At the fridge!" Suho yelled back.

"Wait.. her friend?" Kai asked again while looking at his members.

"Yes, her close friend, who seem to adore her." Kris tapped his fingers on the table while staring at the schedule board Xiumin has given name.

"If you already know informations, what's his name then?" Baekhyun rested his head on Chen's shoulder making the other boy shook it abruptly. "Aw!" He yelled too loud making D.O.'s eyes go wide, contemplating murder.