sixtieth

chapter sixty.

"Yoon Y/N." D.O. and Xiumin spoke in unison, both of their voices terrifyingly deep.

"You're not risking yourself." Chanyeol spat sternly. "Remember what you promised me?"

Kai's eyes widen when tears suddenly fall in your eyes. He cautiously tapped your head and gestured for D.O. and Xiumin to shut up, thinking they probably scared you. Kai pulled you into a seat as you let tears fall into your eyes but you still tried your best to not sob infront of them.

"In order to protect myself, I need to protect all of you, Chanyeol." You breathed, hands starting to shake. Kai quickly cupped your palms into his warm grasp.

Suho cleared his throat, worry flowing into him. "You don't have to sacrifice yourself. Mr. Yoon can just have you again--"

"He.." Your lips started to quiver. "He never loved me and my mother."

"Y/N." D.O. growled, hating to see you this way again. He hated that you're in pain again.

"That's not true." Eunwoo spoke but you didn't even spare a glance at him. "Just because he paid you for his debt to EXO, doesn't mean he doesn't love you. He locked himself when you were gone and we thought he'll turn crazy. Something probably just destroyed Mr. Yoon's mind--"

"It was all for a show!" You yelled, echoing through the room. "He always threaten mom to do some things and he even forced her to act fine infront of my eyes. He always showed me that everything is okay but I'm not blind! I never told anyone! Not even.. Not even you, Eunwoo." You fell weakly as memories rushed. "Only Joy knew about this among the five girls.. only Joy.."

It felt different opening up.

Especially about this topic.

You only did it once and that was with Joy but after her, it remained secret all along your life. It almost sounded as if that problem never existed,

but it does, and is still existing.

Eunwoo's jaw dropped, finally getting about what his members told about Joy. Joy was deeply affected among everyone that she couldn't talk properly.

Chen looked at you emotionally. "But Y/N-ah, that doesn't give you the authority to make yourself a bait--"

"I have to revenge! For everything he had done!" You sniffed and cleared your throat, but it never cleared your eyes full of tears. "I'm so tired of playing blind."

Sehun rushed towards you which caught you by surprise. He suddenly held both of your wrist and pulled you outside with his face not even looking at you.

He really hates to see you cry.

You tried groaning for him to let go but he's stronger, as expected. He brought you into a dim room and slammed the metallic door shut, locking it. The place seemed to be some higher level of doctor's room but Sehun no longer cared even if someone higher than him owns this room.

He tightly gripped into your wrist and slammed you at the wall. "Calm down and lis--"

"You took away my opportunity to speak up!" You groaned angrily, trying to kick him but he was quick to knee your thigh, not even helping that his taller than you, making you fell weakly on his chest. But as much as you want to cry into him, you quickly regained your composure.

"I said calm down and listen." He remained calm, looking straight at your eyes, not wanting to snap at you. You catch your breath as you try to calm your breath. Sehun's right. You have to listen and be heard, and in order for that to happen, you have to calm down. His grip on your wrist softened after seeing you calm down. The room was filled with silence until Sehun distanced himself a little before bending down to reach your eye level. "I understand your situation."