seventy third

chapter seventy three.

"By the way, Mom, where are we going?" You asked, snatching a snack on her car and munching on it. Your mother didn't answered to make you think thoroughly about your question when you're eyes suddenly widened. You turned to her with shocked expression. "Are we coming home?"

"Not yet." She giggled, turning the steering wheel. "We don't even have a home yet."

"What does that mean?"

"I decided not to get back on that house. It was full of memories that we both want to forget." She smiled. "I will buy us new house."

"Mom, how?" You honestly think it was a bit reckless to move in a new house. But you remembered, you've been away for a month so it still feels like everything happened yesterday.

"Your father still have a lot of money left so I'm planning to spend it for our own good and for my business before donating some of it. There's no way I would continued his wrong deeds."

"That's a good plan.." It really is. "But-"

"Besides, we're moving near EXO Building since I was informed that you're identity is exposed to their rival groups or even other groups. You have to be safe." Mrs. Yoon smirked after mentioning about EXO.

You can't help but to wipe your worried expression and smile wide. "Then I agree."

"I know you will." She chuckled, knowing well that once she mentioned that you'll be near them, you'll agree straight away.

There was a silence. You enjoyed your mother's company like this while looking outside. You suddenly wondered about you father while seeing the white clouds in the blue skies, hoping that he managed to find his peace.

And most of all, to Miss A. To the sweetest Miss A who made you're stay with the boys bearable.

"We're here." Mrs. Yoon parked, repeatedly looking at the rear mirror.

You watched her suspiciously when she sprinted on her car and started rummaging behind. You got down on your own, eyes widening to see packs of foods and drinks.

"What are these? Are we on a picnic?" You muttered to yourself, turning around what place you're currently in.

You're eyes widened to see a big house with lights close that will probably glisten the place at night, the perfect sun hitting the green grasses. You weren't even done checking the whole place when a soft grasp behind you.

You instinctively balled your fist and was ready to fight whoever it is when your eyes widened to see..

"Wendy?!"

"You idiot!" Yeri arrived as well and behind her are the other three members. "You freaking idiot!"

"Woah! Why are you cussing at me-"

"You idiot!" Yeri cursed once again before pulling you in a tight hug. "We thought you died!"

You felt a really hard slap on your arm, knowing it was from Irene.

"I missed you all too." You smiled reassuringly, throwing yourself into the five girls into a group hug. "I'm sorry. I honestly thought that I'm dead by now."

"Let's not talk about it first alright?" Joy wiped her tears. "Let's help Mrs. Yoon first."

Seulgi gave you a quick hug, relieved to see you again. You really missed this girls.

.

.

.

It was a fun conversation with them once again. You realized that it was Irene's new house and this was their meeting place ever since.