thirty fourth

chapter thirty four.

You awkwardly looked at Ten and Taeyong back and forth who remain unbothered into EXO's appearance around them.

It was a suffocating silence since you were all waiting for the order. The people were quiet as hell and Xiumin isn't in the mood to be kind. So he threatened them that if they didn't continue eating, they will get kicked out from the group and the people couldn't do anything but act like they don't care about the drama happening in the middle of the place.

Jaepil finally came back and she was seated at the other end. Taeyong fished out his phone while scrolling calmly on it. You could feel the twelve of them eyeing you intensely.

Luckily, they didn't speak or didn't get mad at any of you, atleast not now.

>>>

"Boss Yoon," Eunwoo greeted your dad. He approached the middle aged man who was staring blankly at the ground. "Won't we do something about the loss of Y/N?"

"She's not dead." The man grumbled.

Eunwoo smirked before slowly looking up with a burning glare. "What if she is? What if she didn't even last for a few months?"

Your father cackled loudly that it sends shivers to anyone who will hear it, except Eunwoo who seem to be tougher than the Boss himself.

"Don't fool me, Agent Cha." He stood up and circled around Eunwoo. "I know you saw her at the amusement park the other day, why are you lying to me now?"

Eunwoo's eyes slightly widened before looking at the ground. He released a sigh before nodding. "I admit I lied, but it's because I'm getting worried each day passing by. I'm worried about Y/N." Eunwoo straightened his back with a cold expression. "I'm not trying to be rude, but do you still want to save your daughter?"

The Boss snapped at him before holding his collar. Eunwoo didn't let it scare him. He looked straight on the man's eyes without any fear.

His grip slowly loosen. "Right. If my people can't trust me," He looked down. "What more than my daughter?"

"P-Pardon?" Eunwoo's cold expression became worried.

The man frowned before getting back on his seat. "I told you, Eunwoo, I have a plan. I'm getting her back no matter what it takes."

"Y/N surely trusts you." Eunwoo comforted. "Please let me know what is the plan so I can help you?"

"I just have to think of it and make sure that it will work and it is the best way."

Eunwoo cleared his throat. "Do.. Miss Yoon.. know about t-this?"

"She doesn't." Your father remover his wristwatch before closing his eyes tight. "No one knows my plan other than me."

Eunwoo felt something inside his heart wave. He was unsure if he was excited since his Boss, your father, never fails.

But that was another thing he is feeling. He is worried. He's afraid that this thing isn't the right thing to do and your father never fails, even if it's right or not.

He turned his back and get back to his group. Moonbin approached him before tapping his back. "How did it go?"

"He's keeping a plan," The boys' eyes lighten but Eunwoo remained furrowing his brows. "But I'm bothered."

"Really? Why-"

"Hello? Joy?" Everyone turned to Sanha with a glare. "Noona?"

[Sanha.. I'm so sad..]