twenty first

chapter twenty one.

At the end, Xiumin passed you to D.O. and you immediately behave while he made you seat between his thighs.

The other members already threw themselves in the pool. "Whoo! It's been a while since we've enjoyed like this!" Chen yelled while pushing Lay who glared at him before falling on the water.

You released a soft grin before feeling soft fingers touch your arm. Your shoulder rise up, forgetting the fact that D.O. was still behind you and still putting that damn sunblock.

"This is the last part, don't you dare whine." D.O. mumbled in a low voice making you sigh, not being able to disagree on his stern voice. "Oh wait, I need to put in your face too."

"I can do it." You glanced at his hands softly sliding on your arms. It send butterflies towards you as he held you softly. He didn't respond as he was serious putting the sunblock on both of your arms. You pouted while waiting him to be done, does that mean he's allowing you that you'll put on yourself for your face?

You couldn't deny that he was being soft and it makes your heart beat faster. That's sweet of him and not even the other members could deny.

"It's done," He mumbled before gesturing you to stand up, you quickly did while brushing your hair up with your fingers. D.O. stood up as he put a small amount on his palm.

"I thought it was done?" You looked up at him. "And.. you already applied sunblock didn't you?"

"Mmh," He simply hummed, not paying attention on your reactions while mixing it on his palms. You furrowed your brows when he suddenly took a step closer and held both of you cheeks. Your eyes widened and felt it heating up. D.O. chuckled as he started spreading the sunblock around your face. "Your cheeks are burning, are you sick?"

You didn't respond while looking up at him, he's eyes expressed happiness while his hands roamed around your face. You couldn't help but.. admire him. Those brown eyes that were more visible because of the sun's ray.

D.O. softly tapped my cheeks one last time before putting some on your neck. "It feels good to treat you like this.." He trailed off when his eyes met yours. He didn't expect that you're already looking at him. He was expecting you were looking at the ground or something and he would act like on a drama while he make you look at him but that didn't happen because you're already looking at him.

Your heart hammered before quickly throwing your gaze away. "A-Are you d-done?" Oh hell, you even stuttered.

This brought hin satisfaction as he grinned. He nodded his head before reaching out for the sunblock bottle and closing it. "Let's go to the pool together."

"I'll wait for a few minutes." You scratched your forehead. Seems unbelievable but you're actually spending time swimming with these guys.

Before D.O. could even ask, Tao suddenly was running towards you and just before you could hide behind D.O., he suddenly lifted you up making you scream.

You forgot for a moment there are twelve of them so those moments where someone will suddenly pop out and pester you is always possible.

Tao threw you on the pool while feeling the cold water comfortably run towards your whole body. You shut your eyes as it hugs you, the thoughts that bother you all disappeared.

You take it back, you're in the mood for swimming right now.

It was stressful in the past few days adding up the three times beating moments in total.

The first one happened when you sneak in the middle of the night as you've come to realize that left and right guy were asleep and eventually went to the ground floor with zero people on it. But how lovely that Kris was at the entrance door, chilling. You tried using it as an alibi but he didn't buy it and instead wrapped the terrifying chains on your hands before locking you outside the building and started freezing then suddenly damped a hot towel around you. It made you sick for two days if it wasn't for D.O.'s dishes. And the sleeping pills.