forty ninth

chapter forty nine.

A terrifying scream escaped from Eunwoo while he shut his eyes tightly. Your eyes widened as you try to walk towards him when you suddenly saw Suho trying to unchain his wrists.

You squinted your eyes to see his other members behind him, behind the bars.

"Y/N, you should free Junmyeon, so he'll be able to save you and the other boys." Eunwoo managed to say between his words.

You frowned and look at Suho who helplessly stopped trying to unchain himself. "No, your a lot happier and you live easier with Eunwoo." Suho flashed a smile. "Don't worry.. we won't get angry anymore."

Your head spun when they both suddenly screamed in pain. You held your breath while balling your fists. "I need to think something.." You grumbled as you stood up, the darkness surrounding you. "Can't I saved the both of them? Is that impossible to happen?"

Your legs fell as tears escaped in your eyes.

Is it really that impossible to happen?

"Can't I..?" You slowly opened your eyes, a tear escaping from both sides. You licked your lips and sit up, holding your chest part since it was aching. It's a really bad dream.

Despite knowing it's only a dream, you immediately jolted up and opened the doors. You run barefooted towards the elevator while impatiently waiting for it to reach the floor where their rooms are.

Your heart won't stop pounding and your ears were ringing, almost as if you can hear your own heart shatter. As soon as the door opened, you immediately checked their rooms one by one but it's either locked or empty.

The only hope you're holding on is the last room where they all use to gather. You frowned while wrapping your palms around it. Thoughts started chaining your mind as if you're being locked.

You just hoped they're here, or you won't know where to go anymore.

You shut your eyes and opened the door. Silence welcomed you which made you have an unsteady breath, still eyes closed. They are probably not here.

Well, not until..

"Y/N, is there some--" You didn't let Chanyeol finish his sentence and immediately run to hug him. Chanyeol looked at his members behind him before hugging you back. He caressed your back and kissed the top of your head. "It's okay, you're okay. It's just a dream."

You sighed while burying your face in his chest. "How did you know it's a dream?"

"You obviously look like someone who just got up from their sleep. You must've had a bad dream. It shows on you." Chanyeol jokingly stated while reaching his long arms to close the door. You immediately pulled away and frowned. "Why did you pull away?"

"I.. I probably look ugly. I mean, for sure I am." You covered your face in embarassment with your left hand and used the other one in combing your hair.

Chanyeol deadpanned at you. He catched both of your wrist and put it above you before pushing you slightly on the wall. "Who says you are?" His eyes shone like a sunshine while looking at you. Chanyeol traced you from your lips towards your eyes and sincerely said, "You're pretty. You're beautiful. And not even your words can contradict that."

There was some few minutes of staring contest until you slowly felt yourself melting from his touch and stare. You tried squirming out of his grip but he only smirked and held even tighter, without breaking eye contact.

"E-Erm! Ehem! Mmhmm. My throat isn't good today." Both you and Chanyeol looked to see Luhan. "But the scene infront of me doesn't look good even more." He whispered to himself beford smiling wide at you. "Y/N-ah! Do you want some pancakes?"