thirty first

chapter thirty one.

"I told you to run.." You whispered while watching Luhan and Chanyeol approach you. Luhan slowly trace his fingers on your shirt before his eyes darted into the man who was holding your wrist. Your eyes widened before quickly pulling it away.

"Who are you?" Chanyeol sternly asked while tilting his head. The people started gathering and you felt scared that something might come up in the midst of the crowd.

The man straightened his back as if he wasn't scared at all. "My name-"

"Luhan-ah, Chanyeol-ah!" The four of you shot your head to the voice. It was Suho who had a smile plastered on his place. Behind him was the other members walking straight at you. "Let him slide."

"What?" Luhan turned to his leader who was calmly walking.

You sighed in relief before patting the guy's shoulder and nodded. "You should leave."

"I'm sorry again." He bowed down which you returned. He quickly left and disappeared in the crowd.

"Did you just let that idiot slip?" Chanyeol keeps on tilting his head to get rid of irritation.

"Well, this night is for her. Let's enjoy the night and get rid of ourselves." Kris was against of letting the stranger get away but he let go anyway.

"Get rid of ourselves? What was that supposed to mean?" Baekhyun peeked at Suho who gave him an unamused expression. "Oh! Did you mean being a mafi-"

D.O. slapped Baekhyun's back of the head and turned to you. He checked on you with an annoyed expression before looking at his members to see if anyone wears extra coat.

Without getting notified, Sehun removed his coat around him and wrapped it around you. You shivered when the cold wind blew but quickly shrugged it off.

"I'll be at the bathroom.. again." You joked to lighten up the mood but it was only Suho who laughed. You scrunched your face and left.

"I knew it, we should've just reserved the whole amusement park for us only," Kai led the way towards the benches where some food stall and mini fast food stoos. "Such events like this won't happen."

"Not that I agree." Luhan tilted his head and sat beside Kai.

D.O. raised his brows and smirked. "But you're the one being angry about that boy."

"I told you already guys that I stalked her before right? To make sure she's worth staying?" Luhan asked which caught the boys attention. "She's been lonely since her parents have been treating her really special, I don't want that to happen again." Luhan sighed while looking far away.

.

.

.

After wiping the part away and wearing Sehun's coat, you went outside but this time, you yelped in shock.

A man in all black with a cap was leaning his back just outside the girl's bathroom. His face was being covered since he was looking down. You awkwardly look around and bowed down to say sorry for those you shocked as well. You scratched your head and looked on the ground.

"I'm sorry for surprising you." His deep voice said.

You chuckled before looking at him who was still bowing down. "Its oka.."

His.. You gulped your own saliva and took a step back since you slowly feel losing your balance. His voice is familiar..

You gasped, putting your hands on your mouth. You frowned your brows and cleared your throat. "E-Eunwoo?"