thirtieth

chapter thirty.

"What? Were going to amusement park?" You couldn't believe what Suho just said.

Suho nodded as if it wasn't a big deal. "If you don't like people, or scared that Seventeen would appear out of nowhere, I can clear them all."

You raised both of your brows and smirked. "Whatever you say."

"I'm serious, Yixing is one call away."

You snapped your head into Lay who was waiting patiently near the landline. Your eyes widened before turning back at Suho while shaking your head.

"N-No! I'm good with the people and besides, you shouldn't do that to people." You scolded. Suho could only look at Kris for help but Kris only shrugged, saying they were both being lectured anyway. "You're ruining other's mood, they deserve to have fun."

"But still-"

"I said what I have to." You sassily mumbled.

Suho bit the bottom of his lip awkwardly while looking at his members who looked like they were just scolded by someone superior.

"When are you guys planning to go to amusement park?" You opened the topic again.

"Tonight." D.O. answered.

Your eyes widened. Tonight already? Aren't they busy? and aren't you sick?

But for real, you find spending time at amusement park fun. It's been a while since you've had some air out there.

"Are you all well?" Kai asked, laying his hands on your neck and damping it. "You're not that hot!"

"That's good to hear!" Chen cheered with Baekhyun. Chanyeol's attention from his mobile game was quickly averted towards the conversation.

You sighed as you cross your arms. They're more excited than you.

"So today, were going back at the building to make Jaepil choose clothes for you." Kris stood up. "We'll eat lunch there."

They've already decided the plan. It's quite embarrassing to disagree.

"Jaepil? Who's Jaepil?" You followed Kris heading at the kitchen.

"She's our good stylist. She fix people's hair, dress or even make up." Kris pulled his phone before putting his hand above your head. He scrolled through the camera roll before swiping the photos, showing random girls in an elegant look. "Look, isn't she good at styling?"

"Well.. she is. In fact she's great. Why are you calling her just good?" You watched how Kris shut his phone off and sighed.

"She's only good at styling girls! She mess up with us!" He became irritated in a second. You nodded with a curious expression. "She should join a girl group version of Mafia instead of being with us, that idiot."

"That's impossible though. If a person is good at styling, whatever gender it is, she'll do well."

"So are you saying she's doing it on purpose?" You snapped to see Lay with a smirk.

Your eyes widened. Kris slammed his palm on the kitchen tiles and glared. "Ha.. so she really is?"

You gulped your own saliva and slowly shook your head. You may not know who Jaepil is but for sure she needs to be saved right now. "No? It's just an opinion. Well, I can say.. there are few people who are only good at styling girls..?"

Kris calmed down a bit while Lay's smirk only grew bigger. "Whatever you say."

"Why are you so angry?" You turned to Kris who was taken aback on your question. "You do this! Like this!" You repeatedly slammed your palms on the kitchen tiles and glared.