sixty first

chapter sixty one.

You tapped your fingers impatiently on the soft covers of the bed. After hearing all the plan from Chen, you realized that you won't be able to help them, and you understand it well.

You understand it cause you're still sick. Still seating at the hospital bed. Still wearing hospital pairs. Still being monitored by the doctors.

This made you fume in anger. You wanted to help those boys you really care about.

At first, you didn't believe that they'll actually tell you about the plan but they surprisingly did. They don't like to keep secrets anymore.

You swung your legs, full determination rushing into you. You checked your phone and texted Tao.

Huang Zi Tao.

Tao where are all of you

do you miss us

I said where are you

yes you do

Tao.

but you do miss me more

😏

oh shoot i was just kidding

why aren't you replying

Y/N-ah!

I'm out with the boys we need
to keep an eye to Black Crown

😬😬 so...

that's all i wanna hear
thank you

your welcome!

r

u

mad

?

No.

YAY

but your text seems like it

I said no

oh yeah you're not mad😁

You shut your phone closed and pressed the button beside your bed. It was for emergency purposes to call out for the nurses or doctors.

Not too long ago, the door flew open, revealing your assigned doctor panting heavily.

"Is there a problem?" He asked, stomping his figure curiously to you who's casually sitting on the bed.

"Yeah. But I need to talk to you privately." You eyed the nurse who just looked at the both of you in confusion.

"Me?" You impatiently crossed your arm making the doctor gulped his own saliva and hastily turn around to face the nurse. "You can leave us."

After doing a bow, the nurse made its way out. As soon as the door shut, the doctor was just about to speak when you pushed him forcefully and slammed him in the wall.