forty sixth

chapter forty six.

"Yah, Debt, ask Jaepil for your clothes and she'll give it right away." Luhan ordered.

"All right~" You hissed, not wanting to wake up from the bed.

The boys were planning to take you back at their house for the meantime since they will be pretty busy for the whole day and you're not sure who will stay with you this time.

You wanted to stay with any of the NCT members or atleast Eunwoo or Jaepil but Suho claimed everyone in this place will have an overall training. You really wanted to see and watch them but the majority from the twelve guys is a 'No', since you'll either be terrified and run away or enjoy and try to join.

"Why aren't you standing up?" Luhan crossed his arms. It remind you of your school days when it's the tenth time your alarm had rung and it wasn't you who woke up but your mother. He looked exactly like a mom scolding you early in the morning. "Are you grinning right now instead of doing what you are told to?"

"Okay, okay. You don't have to be mad." You cackled, stretching after finally having the energy to wake up. Luhan remained his eye contact with you which made you scowl. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Luhan no longer answered. From a motherlike guy, he turned to a kid and stomped away. You chuckled while shaking your head.

You went to Jaepil's room, spotless clean as expected. She was fixing her nails when you arrived.

"Hey, Luhan told me--"

"It's at the bed~" She hummed as answer. You casually walked inside her room to snatch the clothes.

"I'll get going then." You said lazily. Jaepil raised her pastel coloured thumb.

Halfway towards the door, you were suddenly reminded of someome that made you slowed down walking. You tilted your head as a confused expression filled your face. An idea enlighten up like a light bulb above your head.

"Why? Is there anything you need?" Jaepil noticed you're not yet moving at your spot. You cautiously walked towards her and sat at the couch just infront of her. She didn't even glanced at you and continued her work. "Just ask me what you want to ask or tell me what you want to tell me."

"I just remembered about the girl in this place, the one that EXO treated as their younger sister?" You tried recalling the possible description for her. "Uhh.. what should I call this.. Miss A's daughter? Yes! Her youngest daughter!"

"What about her?" Jaepil asked curiously, averting her attention towards you.

"What's her name?"

"They didn't tell you?" Jaepil asked in astonishment. You rolled your eyes and was about to give an obvious answer but Jaepil immediately cut you off. "Yeah, of course. You won't ask if you know."

"Exactly." You winked.

"Why sudden ask of her name?"

You shook your head. "Just tell me, they are probably throwing attitude since I'm taking too long. Please?"

Jaepil looked at you with a serious expression. "Ahn Jaeyoon." She nodded while reminiscing about that person. "That's her name."

You nodded repeatedly and smiled. "Thank you for telling me!"

"No prob--" You didn't let her finish and sprinted away, not even closing the door properly. Jaepil rolled her eyes while waving her fingers. "Is she really thankful? Doesn't seem like it."

.

.

.

.