sixty sixth

a/n:

to those who guessed right who's the girl Mr. Yoon was holding on the previous chapter, well you're an intellectual. *claps like a seal* enjoy!

and i smell some tea~'

just to clarify, Ahn Jung Eun is Miss A (who's also called 000), thanks!

chapter sixty six.

"We just have to wait for my daughter." Mr. Yoon stated.

Tears uncontrollably spilled on your eyes as you stood up and was ready to show yourself.

"Why.." Xiumin gasped in astonishment which made you slightly back away. "Why did you bring Mrs. Yoon with you?"

"Mom.." You whispered, frowning on the fact that she's in total danger. "She's here too."

"Because like what I said," Your father can be heard walking with his heel tapping the ground. "We need to talk things out."

"But--" Luhan couldn't finish his words when a loud heavy footsteps echoed in the place as well.

Only your small yet powerful footsteps can be heard in the whole place. Mr. Yoon straightened his back and was about to pull the pistol just on his back but Suho immediately gestured him not to do so.

He knows its you.

Soon enough, you finally revealed yourself with tears strained on your cheeks. Mr. Yoon slightly stumbled seeing your complete figure and your fast eyes easily caught his quivering figure.

You released a chuckle as a tear slipped on your eyes. "Why? Are you surprised? Didn't you said you're waiting for me?"

Your mother was creating muffled sounds from the cover on her mouth. She was trying to stop you from talking back in fear that her husband would hurt you too.

But you didn't care anymore. You took steps all towards Mr. Yoon who's looking at you with wide eyes.

Its been a while since he had seen you, and more surprising that in this situation.

"Y/N, don't take another step closer." Tao warned but you no longer needs me.

"Yoon Y/N, its dangerous." Chanyeol whisper-yelled but you no longer cared. He gave up in stress, remembering how stubborn you are.

Mr. Yoon regained his composure after seeing you almost infront of you. The guys are sending signals to each other as if they are having mental telepathy if ever you get harmed.

"Dad, you shouldn't have taken Mom with you." You scoffed.

"I have to." Mr. Yoon weakly said.

"Why? So you can get rid of the both of us at the same time?!" You exploded, throwing punches on his chest. "So you won't have to deal with us every single day? Is that it?"

Mr. Yoon smirked while tears rolled on his cheeks. "Is that how you see me?"

"How am I supposed to see someone like you who sold his own daughter because he no longer can pay his debt? Tell me." You can't help but look at him in disgust. "I wouldn't hate you more if you didn't bring Mom with you."

The person you used to look up and adore in some ways looked utterly different now.

"Y/N," Suho couldn't stop himself anymore. He run to you and grabbed your arm, pulling you half away from your father who's madly smirking. "Its dangerous."

"Let us talk." You monotonously ordered.

Suho shook his head. "But not that close, you can get harmed."