sixty eighth

chapter sixty eight.

"Slow down Y/N!" Tao called while struggling to run with you and his members since he's riding a wheelchair.

You ignored his remark and quickly barged into Baekhyun's room with tears flowing in your eyes.

"Baekhyun, I'm here!" You called as soon as you entered. Baekhyun calmly sit up with a small smile and you wasted no time throwing him a hug. He patted your back comfortingly as you continued to weep. "What do you mean by one last time? You're giving me heart attack!"

The guys were all panting as they entered the room, all worried to see Baekhyun yet hesitant to show it since he seem doing fine though. Tao was the last to arrive who completely lost his mood.

"That's true, Y/N," Baekhyun pulled away, his pale face showing. Your eyes widened on what he said. He simply petted your head. "I have to see you one last time.."

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked, confused.

"Because the doctor said that I need to sleep so I wanted to atleast see her before I do." He cheekily smiled.

"What the.. fuck you." Tao bitterly cussed.

"What? I was just being swe-- Aw!" Baekhyun groaned when you gave him a quick punch on his chest. You did it thrice making him grumble in pain before walking out. Xiumin quickly following behind you. D.O. then walked towards the cheeky boy who quickly shielded his self, knowing he'll be punched. "Don't! I sincerely mean what I said. But I do admit it was a little bit.. dramatic?"

"It wasn't a little bit because it is completely dramatic." Chen shook his head.

Baekhyun could only pout. "I'm sorry."

"You shouldn't do that again. Y/N is in danger." D.O.'s deep voice never failed to make Baekhyun crawl in fear.

"What do you mean by that? She seems to be well thought. She can hit me hard." Baekhyun caressed the spot where you hit him.

"She's still suffering because of her trauma. She has this fear called hoplophobia wherein she fears weapons or armed people. She must've suffered the most in this battle but refused not to tell us." D.O. sighed. "Adding up the stress by the thought of us being in danger that's why she needs extra care now. I'm hoping for Junmyeon and Sehun to wake up as soon as possible."

"That means you should atleast calm your dramatic side since little things trigger her." Luhan scolded.

"Then does that mean she doesn't know everything? Are we lying again?" Baekhyun frowned.

"I immediately told her about everyone's condition and I did regret it since she has eating problems in the whole week but I think it was better than lying again," Lay fiddled his fingers. "But she doesn't know everything.. yet."

"What if Minseok told her?" Baekhyun asked with wide eyes. "He's soft for her that I'm almost a hundred percent sure that he will tell him."

"I don't think he will, but he might give signs." Kai crossed his arms. "Shall we follow them?"

"I don't think we should." Chanyeol stated. "There are some things that only both of them could take about."

.

.

.

"Y/N!" Xiumin threw you in a backhug when he couldn't reach you anymore. "Don't go further please."

"I want to be alone," You mumbled with a sad tone. Xiumin clung into you tighter and before he could even speak, you already accurately predicted. "But I can't because it's dangerous for me. And I'm aware of it. I clearly am. Why won't I? I've been hearing that for whole week so l--"