eighth

chapter eight.

"There you go," You muttered to Chen and Chanyeol who both cheered. You guys are currently at the Hacking System just at nineteenth floor.

"I'll call Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol smiled wide, his cute teeth showing. After earning an approval from Chen, he quickly went outside.

There was complete silence not until you heard a popping sound that sounds like it was from a game.

You peeked at Chen's PC to see him playing.. flappy bird? You sighed heavily before watching him being amused.

"Okay. Didn't expect that from the Mafia's Hacker." You shrugged and watched your reflection at the black computer that was closed.

"Excuse me? You calling me?" Chen smiled wide after being acknowledged as the Hacker. You didn't answer and instead shook your head. After a minute of silence, Chen closed the tab and turned the chair towards you. "Why are you helping us?"

You smiled shortly, "Why? Don't you like it?"

"I like your courage even if it's annoying." Chen shook his head. He rested his chin on his palm and stared straight at you.

"Simply, you guys told me I'm in danger. So I need to do that for myself." You awkwardly look away, trying not to meet his eyes. "What are you planning to do with me guys?"

Chen was taken aback. His smile disappeared on an instant. "I don't know myself. You were originally here because you're sold out for the debt. That's why the plan for today is to train you and force you to be one of our people."

You shivered on what Chen said. He noticed the fear slightly striking on your eyes. Chen might not be the Socialist, he still the ones who felt so guilty watching a soft person like you.

"But maybe, things change." Chen smiled to cheer you up. "You have your knowledge over there."

"If I don't have my knowledge, you'll probably just throw me to the junk instead." You smirked to yourself.

"I don't think so though," Chen smirked back at you. "You're different from other girls. You're pretty.. and strong."

The door opened that made the both of you stopped talking. Kyungsoo's fire eyes can already be seen and even if you don't admit, you'll admit he is angry right now.

"In three minutes, the bomb will explode." Chen was serious this time. Your eyes widened to the news he announced. He didn't tell you that when you were talking to him and even when you asked about the bomb. Chen noticed your baffled reaction that made him grin. "Such gruesome news is not allowed for kids."

"What?" You blinked at Chen. Soon, you started to realize what he was pointing out. Can't deny; that's kind of gentleman of him.

You didn't got to hover around your thoughts since D.O. stood behind you. He caged you between his arms while his right arm held the mouse. You suddenly felt conscious of your whole existence while being that close with D.O. His scent was a lot stronger than Kai, it was different.

It actually didn't help when he rested his chen at the top of his head. "You don't mind let me doing this." It never helped when he started speaking. His deep voice send shivers at you causing you to unconsciously cross your arms, defending yourself.

"Whatever." You grumbled. You stared blankly at the screen. It may seem like you're paying attention to what D.O. is doing but you're actually not. You're mind was flying at every corner of the room.

"In few more seconds, I'll be able to defuse it. You're brain added up your sexiness." D.O. whispered the last sentence and you swear, your heart will burst anytime soon. D.O. suddenly leaned on your left side, his cheeks was almost touching yours. "Can I borrow your seat first?"