eleventh

chapter eleven.

You tried breaking free from the chair as some ropes were tired around you messily. Well, the guys did it a complete mess since they probably hold grudges because you were annoying them earlier.

"We're done, Boss." The right side guy announced. Suho only nodded his head before nudging his head away to get rid of the men in black. "I know it's disturbing to ask, but.. how about her breakfast?"

Suho raised his brow and looked at Kris who was passing the hangover soup towards the boys.

Kris simply shrugged, "Cancel it."

"What?!" Your eyes widened before trying to turn your head around. "Does that mean I won't eat anything now?!"

"Bring her over here." Xiumin ordered while taking a sip on his soup. "Yah, Debt. If you're noisy, we will put tape on your mouth." You just rolled your eyes while the two guys carried the chair you are sitting on.

They were serious about tying you.

"You may leave now." D.O. mumbled as you watch both guys leave.

You kept your mouth silence while looking around. You noticed that they were all wearing sweatpants and black shirts, except from Kai and Luhan who wore sleeveless black shirt. They were either holding ice pack or drinking hangover soup. Chen's already holding a computer, probaby hacking something and Lay's scrolling through the net, probably finding informations about a certain person.

You just wish its not you.

You helplessly let your head hung, completely regretting that you pushed what you want. The moment you lift your head, Chanyeol was holding foods in his hand that made your eyes slightly sparkled.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Chanyeol widened his eyes at you and looked at the bowl he's holding. "Oh.." A smirk slowly grew in his face.

You quickly looked away and shrugged just to slightly wheeze when the rope rubbed your skin. "This hurts."

"Maybe you should eat so you won't lose energy." Chanyeok sat beside you. You glared at him and he only replied with an annoying chuckle. "Oh! I forgot! You're banned at eating for now."

"Shut up, Chanyeol." You hissed and sighed. You somehow imagined that if you're part of the company, you'll be able to eat three times a day and dress whatever you like instead of being their toy.

Life would be so much better.

"Alright, I feel pity. I should give you food, am I right?" Chanyeol suddenly asked making you look at him immediately. Your pride shook off on an instant and gave him a small nod. "In one condition."

You shut your eyes and looked at him. "What?"

Chanyeol lifted the spoon where a piece of pork and rice was attached. "Say Ah!" He smiled wide while being amused on your reaction. You didn't answered and kept on glaring at him. "Oh no! Does Y/N-ah didn't want to eat?"

"Shut the fu-" You cut yourself, thinking Chanyeol will annoy you more. Chanyeol was clearly enjoying it as he unconsciously blinked repeteadly while looking at you. "Fine."

Chanyeol cheered before smirking. "Good! Seems like food should be your priority first, am I right?"

You sighed heavily and watched him with a frown, thinking if D.O. would make you help him preparing meal,

would you stab them or stab yourself?

"Okay, say Ah~" Your cheeks turned red as Chanyeol made it louder this time that made the other boys look at you. "Oh! Look! She's even blushing!"