fifty seventh

chapter fifty seven.

The days that passed by are restless for the  boys. Eunwoo discharged as early as he can and assisted EXO while doing secret contact with his Astro.

EXO's for sure gaining points since they already knew about Mr. Yoon's new hired people.

However, you're still not awake for the past few days and all they could do is to check on you time to time. Yesterday and today, they didn't got to visit you since their responsibilities suddenly piled up. But they decided to work at their private spot in the hospital if ever some news happened to you. The bruises are slightly fading but not enough to make you look pleasant. Its still painful to see someone with the marks.

They are currently working again back at their private room in the hospital.

"Eunwoo said they were agents from different countries and they are called.. shit." Chanyeol smirked.

Sehun rolled his eyes before throwing him the empty cup of his bubble tea. "Can you not fool around? We need to get those shits done."

"They are called Black Crown." Chen answered instead. "Its has a pretty big number of members since it was globally. I hoped Mr. Yoon didn't team up with others or we will be totally doomed."

"I agree with Jongdae. Although NCT and Astro are pretty good groups, its different regarding to the connections globally." Xiumin habitually spinned his pen.

Suho took a sip on his coffee to calm himself. "Like what I'm telling all of you who don't even listen, we should have an alliance to the other country."

"What? That won't be easy." Baekhyun disagreed immediately.

"But we'll try. They won't be able to reject the Great EXO's offer anyway." Suho smirked proudly, his confidence overflowing. "Who will be able to resist these such good looking face especially the leader's?"

"Junmyeon-ah." Kai sarcastically called, annoyed.

Suho pointed at himself. "Did you just 'Junmyeon-ah~' me?!"

"Yah. Don't be a fool." D.O. suddenly spoke while his eyes are still closed.

"Didn't notice you're actually there." Lay grinned beside him and tapped his shoulders which resulted from D.O. aggressively shaking it.

"I'm serious about it. Don't negotiate globals. NCT and Astro is enough rather than having jerks and not worth trusting people." D.O. fluttered his eyes open. "Black Crown are only good at physical but they don't think properly--"

"Yes because if they do, they won't agree to Mr. Yoon's offer." Chen giggled earning a nudge from Baekhyun beside him to shut up since D.O. was in his point.

"My point is, they're strategy is weak." D.O. sit up straight and looked at Suho who's having deep thoughts at the moment. "But we can't underestimate them since Mr. Yoon's pretty great at strategy. The thing is, we won't need to make an alliance with the others."

"You think so too?" Kris mumbled.

Luhan held his forehead in exaggeration. "Why did you just speak now? We could've solved it a little earlier when Suho was discussing it. My mind's a mess."

"Because I'm sleepy." D.O. spat and proceeded on closing his eyes.

He might just be closing his eyes at the moment, he's still attentive about what's happening around him. He's not attempting to sleep but more like observing the plan they're building.

Well its true that he's sleepy, but he just cant sleep. Not at this moment.

"Okay, that's enough for today." Suho announced and pulled out his phone. "We'll eat dinner and its my treat."