fifty first

chapter fifty one.

It's been two days since you've talked to Eunwoo and tried to prove him. Luckily, in two days, EXO has been busy still because of Sungheo. They made you stay in everyone's room where the twelve of them use to stay that's why there's no need for left and right guy to guard outside which makes it easier for you to come out freely without the need to make an excuse.

You asked Jaepil and some of the NCT members to cover you if EXO asked about and they've been a good friends for doing it.

Another points for proving to Eunwoo.

He's been pretty unreadable in the last two days. He barely reacts when you gain a point which made you wonder what he actually thinks about them.

His co-trainees are envious of him not just because he's close with you but he also got to talk with some NCT and EXO members, bond with Jaepil, and meet Miss A.

His co-trainess think that way but it was far from Eunwoo's perception. Eunwoo never really cared about those things, the only thing he's thankful is being with you.

You're currently having lunch with him in his own room. Eunwoo was stealing glances at you who's eating in a fast pace.

He sighed before putting more meat on your plate which caught you off guard. You looked up just to see him looking sincerely at you. "Thank you, but you should eat too. I still need to show you a lot."

Eunwoo wanted to complain for making yourself suffer just for him but he couldn't say a word.

There was a silence until he broke it. "Y/N.." You hummed as a respond. "What is Miss A for you?"

Your brows raised before smiling. After clearing your mouth, you looked at him. "She's like my mother."

"M-Mother?"

"Mmh. You know right? When I was taken in this place, I'm not in good terms with my mom. And when I first talked with Miss A, that was our first topic." You smiled reminiscing it. Eunwoo watched you closely.

"Did she told you about her daughter?"

"Oh, how did you know about her?"

Eunwoo cleared his throat and sit up straight. "Well, I happen t-to see Ahn Jung-eu-- I mean Miss A in the garden and then her daughter's picture. That's all." He nervously chuckled.

You nodded and took a bite. "I actually felt sorry for her."

An unexplainable anger rose in Eunwoo's chest. "Why on earth?"

"What do you mean 'why'? She's a pure mother with a bad fate." You mumbled. "She lost her daughter because of an accident."

"Accident?"

"Yup, and I have no idea about it. EXO doesn't tell me and so does Jaepil- oh wait, I think Jaepil will tell me but I respect Miss A's past so I won't."

Eunwoo held you on your left hand which made you turn at him. "Y/N, what if.. what if she's the one who killed her daughter? Just what if?"

"That's impossible. I tried imagining it but I can't. She loves her children dearly that she can sacrifice everything." You nodded at him. "She misses Jaeyoon and I'm alright if she see me as her. That's why she treats me the best way she could because it reminds her Jaeyoon--"

The door flung open, interruping both you and Eunwoo. It was Jaepil who's panting. "They're coming to check you in your room!"

"Oh shit, I have to go!" You grumbled and run as fast as you can with Jaepil.