fifty fourth

chapter fifty four.

[trigger warning: self harm.
i hope you're okay and always try to open up to someone, I'm willing to listen.]

Suho made himself strong as he carried you since Lay was still shaking after checking on you. Everyone barged into the room after realizing the two guys hasn't come out yet.

Tao furrowed his brows to see the broken doors to the balcony. He slowly opened it and to his jaw dropped after seeing another person laying on it with his stomach bleeding.

"Eunwoo!" He yelled.

This made Sehun and Kai peek as well and wasted no time helping Tao to carry Eunwoo.

"What the fuck happened?" Kris stopped Suho from walking before cleaning the broken shattered glasses of the frame. "Be careful."

"Jongdae, call 000 and ready the car. We need to bring Eunwoo and Y/N into hospital now." Xiumin ordered while opening the door for Suho.

Kris remained staring at the pieces of the shattered  frame in the ground as his members was passing by and while doing so, it sends him goosebumps.

.

.

.

After a full speed ride, you all finally arrived at EXO's own private hospital. Suho tightly grabbed your hand before kissing the back of it.

He then watched you get far away being pulled by some nurses. His eyes landed into Eunwoo who's laying in the same bed as yours, being pulled by the nurses as well.

He came back into his members at the waiting area looking blank. Suho looked at Tao's shirt being soaked by Eunwoo's blood. Lay was closing his eyes while his fingers are intertwined. The silence was suffocating everyone but no one dared to break it because of the current situation everyone is probably struggling with. Its been a while since they all sat in total silence knowing they've all been pretty social to each other ever since you came.

After a long moment of silence, Kai decided to break it. "Y/N.. she.." Kai trailed off making everyone's head turn into him. He took a deep breath and sighed. "She didn't attempted to kill herself.. right?"

"What?" Luhan almost stood up while looking at Kai in disbelief.

"I'm certain she didn't." Chanyeol tapped Luhan's shoulder to make him calm down. "Eunwoo was laying at the ground with blood in his stomach--"

"So did Eunwoo injected her?" Sehun's balled his fist.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "No, of course not. What are you--"

"What if he did? And just stabbed himself to be a victim?" Sehun's assumptions made everyone snap their heads at him.

This made Kris shut his eyes. "Sehun please. Don't make unrealistic claims."

"Why? That's possible. You just can't believe it because we've been good friends the night before this happened but whether you admit it or not, it's possible!" Sehun yelled. Luckily, the waiting area was private and only for them.

Suho raised the sleeves of his shirt. "Actually, there's no way Eunwoo could've done that. The room was locked, even Baekhyun needs to knock to enter."

"But what if he entered it last night then locked it?" Kai raised his brow.

Xiumin scratched the back of his head, irritated. "Can we someone stop blaming Eunwoo?! There's no way he can do that!" Sehun was about to speak but Xiumin immediately raised his hand. "Don't disagree with me. Who's dumb person will stab himself to death just to remain innocent? He cares for Y/N so much."